• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

I want E3 to be over as soon as.

Oh cheer up you debbie downer

Spurs will have a manager soon

The cycle cannot be unbroken

Virmire_Sovereign_Holo.png

ibdRTIxWyk3InL.gif

Never one to hold back when he has something to get off his chest, Cantona was critical of Platini for his decision to support Qatar’s bid to host the 2022 World Cup.

“Blatter begins to say it’s true Qatar is a bad idea, but it was an idea of Platini. It was also Platini who gave the European Championship under-21 in Israel, which is also disrespectful to the level of human rights,” Cantona told Le Parisien.

The decision to award the World Cup in 2022 to Qatar has come under fire for a number of reasons, among them, the climate, the appalling treatment of the migrant workforce, not to mention the absence of any football culture within the gulf state.

“In Qatar, there is absolutely nothing to develop, no potential. It is a small country in terms of population. People are absolutely not interested in the sport, never will,” he stated.

FootballFan

Man, what an avatar. Adnan has the potential to be the best looking athlete/footballer some day. Next D.Beckham. Give him that #7 asap.

Barca kit is onsale tomorrow

Be careful what name you get on the back. Clear out sale happening atm. Pique and Messi just signed extensions so they are the only safe options. And maybe the new signings(David Luiz, Ter Stegen, Hazard etc would likely also be safe)

Hixx

@SAFCofficial 21m
Not the first time an Irishman named Niall has stood with arms aloft at the north stand! #hawaythelads @NiallOfficial pic.twitter.com/msWRAf5VDX

I think this is the worst thing any club account has ever tweeted.

Messi

Man, what an avatar. Adnan has the potential to be the best looking athlete/footballer some day. Next D.Beckham. Give him that #7 asap.

Be careful what name you get on the back. Clear out sale happening atm. Pique and Messi just signed extensions so they are the only safe options. And maybe the new signings(David Luiz, Ter Stegen, Hazard etc would likely also be safe)

I'm getting Song. He won't leave. He is like a bad rash.

I'm actually getting Pogba. Yurt told me we are getting him.

Derp1na

Banned
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

If anyone even talks about privatizing the NHS I think we should ship em off to the Bermuda triangle

That'll solve the imaginary immigration issues Farage you fucking melon

---

The biggest issue re:United for me is this

Is Van Gaal as gifable as sweet Sir Moyes was

Van Gaal is the most gifable manager ever.

image008.gif

pulga

Banned
Wait, why would GAF be allowed to E3 anyway :lol

They don't report news. They copy it from other websites

innit

fucking uproar over nothing

they even want to get a kickstarter going to fund evilores e3 pass

i hate humanity sometimes

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah but where does GAF get that news from

pr, financial reports (because there's crazy people who care that much), twitter, leaks, members who are in the business, developers who post here

also a lot of gaf is just discussion which can be interesting and not something you find on Kotaku and such

some of the people in the other thread acting like gaf contributes nothing are crazy

pulga

Banned
"So for him to not be attending is a slap in the face to this community of the hardest core enthusiasts in the world."

cpr.gif

Go_Ly_Dow

because we're the best.

we're independant so we're free people from marketing slavery

we have closed membership policies which creates envy from others

pulga

Banned
"If Lore can't go I won't feel represented like I did last year when he went to E3. :(

I'm sure a lot of GAFfers feel the same."

ibhUwzAkyg603P.gif

As much as I hate the gaming side, you can't deny that it has broke a lot of news first, and helped started getting some news rolling as well.

E3 will give NeoGAF passes by tomorrow.

pulga

Banned
As much as I hate the gaming side, you can't deny that it has broke a lot of news first, and helped started getting some news rolling as well.

E3 will give NeoGAF passes by tomorrow.

gaf doesnt ever break any news during e3

GAF DOESNT EVEN WORK DURING E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom