• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

avocados, mangos, bananas and apples

weve got motherfuckin mogli right here guys

the life of the poor m8
my fan heater broke and winter is about to start too. I'M FUCKED

I was supposed to buy things for dinner today but the fucking rain ruined the day

Wilbur

Banned
Oh I was way off.

NHS is national health service. Everything's fucking free here. You can go private, and that costs a lot but you'll have better care and seen quicker etc, but you can get tits made bigger for free. Cancer treatment for free. Cars removed from your anus for free.

God bless Britain

well not free, comes out of shit like taxes obviously

Zabojnik

The "not sure if my insurance covers it" stuff makes me even angrier. Or the "insurance denied because of pre-existing medical conditions". Wtf, seriously.

wedward

Oh I was way off.

NHS is national health service. Everything's fucking free here. You can go private, and that costs a lot but you'll have better care and seen quicker etc, but you can get tits made bigger for free. Cancer treatment for free. Cars removed from your anus for free.

God bless Britain

I wish it was a single-payer health care in the US, but there are just so many fucking people that it is incredibly hard to create a system that everyone is going to work for everyone. What we have no isn't working, but improvements are hard when the government is so split.

Scum

Oh I was way off.

God bless Britain

Needs to be looked after properly but damn it's good shit.

Gambit

No, Kroos, no!

I refuse to believe it. Not my favourite player! (except for Müller)

also why does the article say:

Man Utd agree deal with Bayern Munich for Toni Kroos

and then
reports claim the deal has made significant progression after Louis Van Gaal formally replaced the Scot on Monday, with the principles of an agreement now in place.

Which is it? is it done or not?

Yen

Oh I was way off.

Fuck the Tories

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
(The Witcher 2 bloom)

tumblr_n5s74syP881qb5dqjo5_500.png

tumblr_n5s74syP881qb5dqjo1_500.png
tumblr_n5rulf71IB1s8z5rho1_400.gif

The Times says van Gaal is 'leaving the door open' for Strootman.

well you have to, since he's a cripple on a wheelchair now. :(

FootballFan

The "not sure if my insurance covers it" stuff makes me even angrier. Or the "insurance denied because of pre-existing medical conditions". Wtf, seriously.

Agree especially with that, just ridiculous. Pathetic and sad.

So just to get this straight, if you are sick and need help but don't have insurance.

They will not treat you unless you pay the huge ass medical bills first?

USA-gaf pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Agree especially with that, just ridiculous. Pathetic and sad.

So just to get this straight, if you are sick and need help but don't have insurance.

They will not treat you unless you pay the huge ass medical bills first?

USA-gaf pls correct me if I'm wrong.

They'll treat you and then send you the bill, putting you into massive debt, IIRC.

L1NETT

Oh I was way off.

God bless Britain

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

If anyone even talks about privatizing the NHS I think we should ship em off to the Bermuda triangle

That'll solve the imaginary immigration issues Farage you fucking melon

---

The biggest issue re:United for me is this

Is Van Gaal as gifable as sweet Sir Moyes was

Clegg

Having seen the Times article its basically a rehash of the stuff Viva posted earlier.

LvG was asked if Strootman was a target and he replied "only I know that".

pulga

Banned
god that e3 thread in gaming gaf right now is so embarrassing

why is everyone up in a tissy about wheter evilore goes or not? not like he's gonna be reporting any news.

Zabojnik

DID U ORDER DEMONS SOULS WITH IT

NO?

RETURN IT AND ORDER DEMONS SOULS THEN

I think I've had enough of Souls games for the time being, thank you. I was already starting to feel franchise fatigue having played DS2 so soon after the clearly superior DS1. I need a break. Next up: Transistor.

Having seen the Times article its basically a rehash of the stuff Viva posted earlier.

LvG was asked if Strootman was a target and he replied "only I know that".

Unfortunately it seems Roma will sell Benatia to either City or Barca so I doubt they will have any need to sell Strootman.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think I've had enough of Souls games for the time being, thank you. I was already starting to feel franchise fatigue having played DS2 so soon after the clearly superior DS1. I need a break. Next up: Transistor.

*google*

whoa that looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom