• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him. Don't think he's exactly what we need - certainly would need another midfielder - , but he's intelligent, shoots from distance, creative and he'll probably play for LVG.

To be honest Milchy, anything's an improvement over our current midfielders :lol

Well, I don't see him as a CM/DM. Think of it, you're pretty much buying another (worse) Rooney. Do you really want that :lol?

Suen

But you're gonna pay 30 or 40 million for him and he's barely worth 15. You can do so much better with that money.

Like Cesc, yes.

Asamoah is just an INCREDIBLE fucking CM, and we're WASTING him on the wing. I hope we sell him, for his own sake.
Please contact Ghirardi, add Quagli as a bonus.

dc89

What kind of headlines do you think we will get when Kroos joins?

Kroos Missile - when Kroos scores a screamer

Kroos Control - when we're 10 points ahead in April

Kroosin' - When Kroos is tapping Bayern up for gyal

Kroosified - when the fans get on his back for putting In Fellaini-esque performances.

Wilbur

Banned
Well, I don't see him as a CM/DM. Think of it, you're pretty much buying another (worse) Rooney. Do you really want that :lol?

I think he'd be okay in a midfield three, probably not in the 2 that Bayern like to use. But if he had two high energy players like Fabregas (as an example) around him, it could work.

There's players I'd definitely have over Kroos: Vidal, Gundo, Fabregas, Martinez. But he's far better than what we have and LVG likes him. That's good enough for me.

Zabojnik

These health problems related threads on GAF, where the OP doesn't have insurance or money to get treated properly, are seriously depressing.

Scum

MhxWzFN.png

http://www.cafonline.com/competitio...el-etoo-africa-will-have-a-say-in-brazil.html

mLjyyKE.png

😒

Kroosified - when the fans get on his back for putting In Fellaini-esque performances.
YES DC!

Meier

After Kroos extends until 2019:

"Bayern sends a Kroos Missile across United's bow as a fatal blow is struck against another transfer target"

dc89

:lol :lol :lol

That's ace.

Bravo

What is going on with Gundogan?

YES DC!

they played WAY better after his injury.

Robben became a starter because of that.

😒

YES DC!

Young's Krossings - When The team keeps crossing 100 times with no avail, as Moyes ghosts lingers in the background!

Lol

:D

Wilbur

Banned
Believe me, he's right. I remember vividly how Robben turned their fortunes around.

Because Robben is great. It's a failing on Heynckes' part that he left him out, not that he was starting Kroos over him.

Kroos was pretty good in the first half of this season as well from what I've seen. Pep loved him.

Anyway, like I said I like him, van Gaal likes him, and he's better than what we have.

Because Robben is great. It's a failing on Heynckes' part that he left him out, not that he was starting Kroos over him.

Kroos was pretty good in the first half of this season as well from what I've seen. Pep loved him.

Anyway, like I said I like him, van Gaal likes him, and he's better than what we have.

you do know we are not getting Kroos right

stay with me Nate

Zabojnik

I honestly don't understand how we're two spots behind the USA on the medicare list. Never mind the actual "quality" of it (which in my experience is more than adequate here, but I'm sure it's even better in North America) - the fact that poor(er) people have to worry about actually getting treated should be enough to knock them even further down that list. Truly baffling stuff.

Elchele

Get ofc your arse and go get some.

Nope thanks. I don't like eating fast food, let alone getting out with this shit weather just to get some of that.

I probably will eat a banana or an apple.

I honestly don't understand how we're two spots behind the USA on the medicare list. Never mind the actual "quality" of it (which in my experience is more than adequate here, but I'm sure it's even better in North America) - the thing that poor(er) people have to worry about actually getting treated should be enough to knock them even further down that list. Truly baffling stuff.

yep. dat capitalism

Yen

I think the US is the biggest spender when it comes to healthcare, just the bottom 20% are just fucked.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the Obamacare everyone seems to hate; that's NHS right? Or something similar?
Just basic insurance innit

pulga

Banned
Nope thanks. I don't like eating fast food, let alone getting out with this shit weather just to get some of that.

I probably will eat a banana or an apple.

yep. dat capitalism

avocados, mangos, bananas and apples

weve got motherfuckin mogli right here guys

Elchele

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the Obamacare everyone seems to hate; that's NHS right? Or something similar?

I don't know what NHS is, but Obamacare is pretty shitty. You are just basically forced to buy a private insurance, sure there are some with low prices but you still have to pay a LOT of money afterwards.

Here the public clinics/hospital are free, but you can also get a private pre-paid medical thing for like 50$ per month that includes everything you need without paying one penny more. (go to any doctor in the network, surgeries, hospitalization, mental treatment, glasses, dental care, etc) and the medicines with discount. Pretty good

FootballFan

I honestly don't understand how we're two spots behind the USA on the medicare list. Never mind the actual "quality" of it (which in my experience is more than adequate here, but I'm sure it's even better in North America) - the fact that poor(er) people have to worry about actually getting treated should be enough to knock them even further down that list. Truly baffling stuff.

It's sad, man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom