• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think this might be good?

PES Manager, Konami's casual soccer simulation game, arrived on Android and iOS today.

The game features more than 1,500 players from E.U. leagues. In PES Manager, they appear as badges, which players collect to create their team. Players earn cards with PES Manager's Prize Draw system. For a Normal Prize Draw, players use friendship points, which they can earn by playing against other users or by receiving as an in-game gift. Gather five energy balls by clearing matches, receiving them as an in-game gifts or buying them through in-app purchases, and you'll earn Premium Prize Draw.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/20/5735518/pes-manager-android-ios-release

Jarnet87

That first saturday of the world cup

games at 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM EST

7Vn5T87.gif

Meier

Kagawa sells shirts. Also dat Asian market. He ain't leaving.
I have a Chinese CM and DM in my Football Manager save. 1st and 2nd best selling shirt followed by 1st and 4th the next season. :D

I am working on a Chinese AML and a Japanese player as well. Got a Russian CAM but he isn't selling many shirts.

Derp1na

Banned
You honestly think Manchester Untied is going to sell Fellaini after paying 25m for him? After one season?

Derp.

Of course I don't think they will. Nor do I think they're going to sell all of the other riff raff on that list. I think they should sell him because he's a disaster of a footballer.

Derp1na

Banned
I have a Chinese CM and DM in my Football Manager save. 1st and 2nd best selling shirt followed by 1st and 4th the next season. :D

I am working on a Chinese AML and a Japanese player as well. Got a Russian CAM but he isn't selling many shirts.

High five.

xMIHGLKl.png

I don't know how my team meets the home grown criteria. I just save it, holiday and hope for the best.

Lightning

Banned
Of course I don't think they will. Nor do I think they're going to sell all of the other riff raff on that list. I think they should sell him because he's a disaster of a footballer.
He's not that bad. Just overrated before United experience brought him back to earth.

Derp1na

Banned
He's not that bad. Just overrated before United experience brought him back to earth.

He really is that bad. He can't tackle, he can't pass, he has turning radius of the Titanic, he's not mobile enough to chase defenders, or to go from CM to the opposition's box which is why he has no goals at United. The things you'd think he was good at, i.e. heading and physicality, he's not. He often loses aerial battles to people much smaller than him.

Watching him feels like reality has slowed down. There was a moment the ball broke and Fellaini was the favourite to get to it but he was just taking these laboured strides towards the ball in bullet time. He eventually got there first, but the chance had since gone.

I remember watching this live and knowing what was going to happen as soon as he got the ball:

f8e1ae9005298cce36a689bc89662c2b.gif

How can you defend that. What does he do well?

darknil

Come on guys, we can hope for the EA conference at E3 to show FIFA 15 and all the new features
that will never be implemented in the final version

Anyway, anyone knows if there's going to be any update to FIFA14 for next-gen for the WC? Last matchday update got newer rosters for the country teams.

Scum

Come on guys, we can hope for the EA conference at E3 to show FIFA 15 and all the new features
that will never be implemented in the final version

Anyway, anyone knows if there's going to be any update to FIFA14 for next-gen for the WC? Last matchday update got newer rosters for the country teams.

Knowing EA, they'll probably make it for PS3 & Xbox360 only and charge £30 for it.

Meier

High five.

http://i.imgur.com/xMIHGLKl.png[IMG]

I don't know how my team meets the home grown criteria. I just save it, holiday and hope for the best.[/QUOTE]

It's just dawned on me that I sold my final real player earlier in the year. I actually have fewer English players than you apparently, lol.

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5GYI7oP.png

Big ballers.

GQman2121

Banned
This fake Prince Harry show on Fox is absurd. These bitches are going to be so salty when they find out he's just a random bloke from Hertfordshire....

r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom