• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Also ...

BoI-OQ2CQAAu1EW.jpg

YES MAROTTA MORATA!

God we're the worst club in the world

why the fuck are we going for Morata

we have Berardi, who's more proven and vastly superior. And Gabbi, who's slightly uglier but more versatile. Zaza, who's probably just as good, but with (significantly) less hair.

And Immobile, who's better than Madrid's strikers combined, including Cristina.

why can't we just buy the players we need.

why

WHY?

Zabojnik

God we're the worst club in the world

why the fuck are we going for Morata

we have Berardi, who's more proven and vastly superior. And Gabbi, who's slightly uglier but more versatile. Zaza, who's probably just as good, but with (significantly) less hair.

And Immobile, who's better than Madrid's strikers combined, including Cristina.

why can't we just buy the players we need.

why

WHY?

I know Madrid-GAF haven't been happy with Morata lately, but I saw him play for Spain U21 and I was pretty much blown away. I could be wrong, but I think there's a strong possiblity of him developing into a top striker.

I'm curious to see what Conte has to say about Berardi. Immobile ... I don't know.

Zabojnik

shush

im trying to drive his price up

Morata was an impact sub with Spain's U21, right?

I'm not sure, but whenever I saw him play it was like watching a player from a superior category. Then again, the whole of Spain U21 were brilliant in the last EC, so maybe that's not saying much.

I guess it depends on his pricetag. Which will be higher than 15M€ for sure, so you (and I) have nothing to worry about. #ZazaGabbiadiniFuture

Carbonox

Milan wants Aly Cissokho :lol

Of course they do. That's a total Milan signing (didn't they sign him in the past as well?).

* Has-been
* Missed potential
* Footballing ability of a paraplegic ninja turtle
* As fast as a paraplegic ninja turtle

If any of the above are met, Milan will sign them.

Cower in fear as the mighty Kaka, Adel Taraabt and Aly Cissokho lay waste to all before them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Van Gaal has highlighted only four players he believes are good enough to be certain of their places at Manchester United.

Rvp
Rooney
DDG
Adnan? Mata?

Walshy

Mirror are saying United are in for Konoplyanka.

I think if we was going to sign him, it would of been in the winter. Think we are more likely to get Lallana and Shaqiri now instead.

Pachimari

I know Madrid-GAF haven't been happy with Morata lately, but I saw him play for Spain U21 and I was pretty much blown away. I could be wrong, but I think there's a strong possiblity of him developing into a top striker.

I'm curious to see what Conte has to say about Berardi. Immobile ... I don't know.

shush

im trying to drive his price up

Morata was an impact sub with Spain's U21, right?

I'm not sure, but whenever I saw him play it was like watching a player from a superior category. Then again, the whole of Spain U21 were brilliant in the last EC, so maybe that's not saying much.

I guess it depends on his pricetag. Which will be higher than 15M€ for sure, so you (and I) have nothing to worry about. #ZazaGabbiadiniFuture
Morata were great the last U21 tournament but haven't delivered for us. He got the talent no doubt but he'a trying too hard.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^No doubt about that, but we shouldn't spend 15 million on a youngster when we're still looking for proper wingers and a left back :(

Chelsea have set their sights on Juventus defender Stephan Lichtsteiner, according to reports from talkSPORT.

As a result the Blues are pondering a £6.5m offer as they consider full-back additions.

oh my ahahah

subtles

Mirror are saying United are in for Konoplyanka.

I think if we was going to sign him, it would of been in the winter. Think we are more likely to get Lallana and Shaqiri now instead.
I hope he turns out to be another dodged bullet.

Don't remind me of how good he is, Svia. ;_;

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lich always a beast on FIFA.

he's (at least statistically speaking) the best right back in the world this season. But his name is too hard (and his face is too pale) to be included in Best XIs.

EIGHT assists, that's just fucking mental for his position, and considering that he's a fucking wall in the back.

subtles

he's (at least statistically speaking) the best right back in the world this season. But his name is too hard (and his face is too pale) to be included in Best XIs.
He has some unusual footwork in the final third. Mourinho will love keeping him behind the halfway line.

Walshy

I hope he turns out to be another dodged bullet.

Don't remind me of how good he is, Svia. ;_;
He looked great against Spurs, otherwise I'm not too sure on him.

Would be good to have another pacey winger within the squad, but if Rodgers thinks that money is best spent elsewhere, so be it.

^Happy birthday!
Of course they do. That's a total Milan signing (didn't they sign him in the past as well?).

* Has-been
* Missed potential

Cower in fear as the mighty Kaka, Adel Taraabt and Aly Cissokho lay waste to all before them.

Sounds like the perfect player for our situation.

And yes, we did sign him. For like 3 hours: Galliani closed the deal (transfer fee at around €15m iirc) years ago when he was still playing at Porto and made the player flew to Milan to have his medical test. Everything was pretty much done: just before he signs his contract with us, the doctors said that he had a few problems with his teeth and this could've compromised his posture and would've haunted him forever. The deal's off, Cissokho signs for OL and we played with Antonini for 4 years.

Basically, Berlusconi found out the price tag way too late and called Galliani, asking him to cancel the deal.

3Sixty

FROM football to fashion, it seems there’s nothing Adam Lallana can’t do as he adds modelling to his list of talents.

The Southampton captain, who was named in Roy Hodgson’s England World Cup squad earlier this month, has been revealed as the new face of French Connection’s pre-autumn collection.

--

Surely moving to Liverpool thus further away from France would damage his modeling career.

Lallana is staying.

Shatner is so upset he's thinking of leaving Gaf.

There are a number of things that have happened that have left Shatner feeling bitterly upset. He must concentrate on the transfer muppetry now.

But Gaf have treated him with disrespect and have really hurt him.

They don't know that tags can't buy relationships - no Mod can buy a relationship.

This isn't about tags - it's about human relationships and Gaf have shown they don't respect him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cant wait until the World Cup wallcharts are out :3

Hope we get most of our business done before it starts though

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

There are a number of things that have happened that have left Shatner feeling bitterly upset. He must concentrate on the transfer muppetry now.

They don't know that tags can't buy relationships - no Mod can buy a relationship.

This isn't about tags - it's about human relationships and Gaf have shown they don't respect him.
i think wes is online ask him for a temporary perma

dc89

:looooool

I don't want to hear anymore about cakes or relationships.

* Has-been
* Missed potential

guess LFC will just have to RELEASE THE KRAKEN to Milan

GQman2121

Banned
FROM football to fashion, it seems there’s nothing Adam Lallana can’t do as he adds modelling to his list of talents.

The Southampton captain, who was named in Roy Hodgson’s England World Cup squad earlier this month, has been revealed as the new face of French Connection’s pre-autumn collection.

--

Surely moving to Liverpool thus further away from France would damage his modeling career.

Lallana is staying.

French Connection Head Office: 39 Camden Street (Plender), London, Greater London, NW1 0DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom