• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
in Klinsmann I trust, I guess...

all that flirting with retirement stuff probably didn't help his case. anyways, Donovan and Dempsey isn't a particularly good partnership.

I don't really mind. Julian Green will get like 5 minutes of game time once we're eliminated from the group to lock him in with the team, probably

Meier

Lol but Julian Green made it. Klinsmann gonna Klinsmann

I don't think Green is in over Donovan per se. More like Brad Davis or Mix Diskerud are. Green is an entirely different player in an entirely different position.

I'm legitimately stunned though -- I'd have bet my life savings on Landon going frankly.

I don't think Green is in over Donovan per se. More like Brad Davis or Mix Diskerud are. Green is an entirely different player in an entirely different position.

I'm legitimately stunned though -- I'd have bet my life savings on Landon going frankly.
I don't know who Brad Davis even is lol. An MLS lifer I presume?

in Klinsmann I trust, I guess...

all that flirting with retirement stuff probably didn't help his case. anyways, Donovan and Dempsey isn't a particularly good partnership.

I don't really mind. Julian Green will get like 5 minutes of game time once we're eliminated from the group to lock him in with the team, probably

He was locked when he filed his switch

darknil

So guys, any predictions on who will lose points against Costa Rica and Australia? I don't think those teams will end the WC with 0 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom