• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BnTMjtyCAAAqimC.jpg:large

Clegg

I've just remembered we're playing Southampton tomorrow.

Let's just chuck Shaw on the bus when the team is heading back to Manchester.

Suen

Watching the replays now of Inter's goals against Lazio. What the fuck was Lazio's defense doing when Inter scored the first two goals? The balls weren't even fast but it went through their central defenders as if there wasn't even any defense there, so fucking shite.

Hernanes goal was brilliant (and Hernanes had to just score in this game :lol)

faridmon

just re/watched Anohana, and damn, that series still makes me cry like a bitch.
I don't know whether I like that Anime or not. Dem feels!

Suen

Good bye Zanetti! One of the few known footballers you simply can't dislike regardless of the club you support.

#Respect

You've answered your own question tbf.

It's just bizarre. It'd be like Suarez doing parody of his bite as part of a celebration.

'Hey guys, remember when I derailed our season by being a cunt, and contributed to what looked like a sure title win turning into a probable Man Utd win? Lets laugh about it and call it water under the bridge because I scored a hatrick against Norwich'

WJD

This guys talking again:

@Malachians: If i was a betting man I would say Shaw, Kroos and Reus are 3 players Utd will sign. A lot of work has been done so far to sign those three

He called Moyes being in imminent trouble right but he's gone off on one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom