• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

This guys talking again:

@Malachians: If i was a betting man I would say Shaw, Kroos and Reus are 3 players Utd will sign. A lot of work has been done so far to sign those three

He called Moyes being in imminent trouble right but he's gone off on one here.
Don't know how reliable a source he is. Has had United players and staff on his radio show before, but as to whether he has genuine insider info? We'll see, I suppose.

Gorlak

Banned
This guys talking again:

@Malachians: If i was a betting man I would say Shaw, Kroos and Reus are 3 players Utd will sign. A lot of work has been done so far to sign those three

Why do people believe Reus would leave Dortmund this Season? BVB lost Lewandowski and will in no way whatsoever sell any other regular starter. Reus might get out next year due to his release clause.

2011 Sahin
2012 Kagawa
2013 Götze
2014 Lewandowski

Reus will stay, mark my words.

Linius

That Eurovision thread man. I just can't. The amount of people favouring Hungary almost makes me lose my faith in humanity.

arkon

Dat Preston goal

13968111120_707e5ce36a_o.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CskUCm72fo8

Lucky hit.

Tc91

This guys talking again:

Awwwww yeeeeeeeee.

We're gonna win the league.

This guys talking again:

iyBr7nOb9Hohx.gif

This guys talking again:

:lol

Pilip pls. Tbf, he's probs not wrong he says they've tried to get them, but Reus and Kroos will not be leaving and on the odd they are they're not coming to United :(

WJD

:lol

Pilip pls. Tbf, he's probs not wrong he says they've tried to get them, but Reus and Kroos will not be leaving and on the odd they are they're not coming to United :(

Shaw doe

Genuinely have no idea who we might sign other than him if the Willy deal is slowing down. As has been said, Reus is a non starter, Fabregas and Kroos are WoodwardWetDreams and er... Cavani.

We'll probably just sign Fellaini again.

phaze

Good bye Zanetti! One of the few known footballers you simply can't dislike regardless of the club you support.

#Respect

+1 Always liked him even if I rarely got to see him play.

:lol at the Wiki tidbitthat shows up on google.

Javier Adelmar Zanetti is a retired cunt footballer who you can't compare with the legend Paolo Maldini.

Clegg

Vidic is definitely leaving and Evra, Rio, Nani and Giggs are probably going too.

We're definitely gonna sign players as replacements. As to whether they'll be any good? Depends entirely on what Wooders has been up to since January.

Elchele

Vidic is definitely leaving and Evra, Rio, Nani and Giggs are probably going too.

We're definitely gonna sign players as replacements. As to whether they'll be any good? Depends entirely on what Wooders has been up to since January.

You really don't get LvG, do you Clegg?

But Viva, a lot of work has been done.
You never know innit.

Giggs was doing his best, just as I said, and look what happened there. GO ON WOOWAR!

Shaw doe

Genuinely have no idea who we might sign other than him if the Willy deal is slowing down. As has been said, Reus is a non starter, Fabregas and Kroos are WoodwardWetDreams and er... Cavani.

We'll probably just sign Fellaini again.

Yeah we should hopefully manage to seal Shaw, which would be such a brilliant signing. Woodward though innit, you just never know.

I think Fabregas is gettable this year. Last year it was a case of "well if you want to go then say so" from Barca and "well if you want me to go then say so" from him. But I think he's leaving this summer and both sides are happy with that. Of course - other clubs will want him and I can't see us being #1 on the pecking order.

I don't think Carvahlo will be joining now. Was a player Moyes wanted. Don't see LvG being as interested, especially not for so much money.

Apparently the planning is alot better for this summer. If they want to go for Kroos and Reus fine, so long as when we get the no the first second and third time, we move on and get the next person.

Clegg

I'm not talking him down just because he might be signing for Liverpool, but is Lallana really that good?

Seems like a decent player who is playing out of his skin right now. I don't think he'll be someone who can really add a level to Liverpool's game.

L1NETT

United are going to get linked to to every fucker on the planet

Gonna hear the phrase "done deal" quite a fair bit

Like, wasn't that Willy bloke and Shaw meant to be concrete deals or something.

I'm not talking him down just because he's signing for Liverpool, but is Lallana really that good?

Seems like a decent player who is playing out of his skin right now. I don't think he'll be someone who can really add a level to Liverpool's game.

He'll add depth along with Suso.

Feorax

I'm not talking him down just because he might be signing for Liverpool, but is Lallana really that good?

Well given our current attacking options from the bench are Aspass, Fat Alberto and Victor "Fucking" Moses, I'd say he'd add a different level to our game quite easilly.

Clegg

United are going to get linked to to every fucker on the planet

Gonna hear the phrase "done deal" quite a fair bit

Like, wasn't that Willy bloke and Shaw meant to be concrete deals or something.
Only Shaw has been properly mooted. And tbf that deal could still be going through. Just haven't heard anything about it recently.

Sane_Man

He has two great feet. He's tricky and has good end product. Great player for depth.

FootballFan

Next Andy Carroll you think m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom