• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on then let's take a chance on Depay. We need something on the wings, but it's not priority, take a punt. What £15m should do it?

/YouTubescouting

again pls what is a depay

is it a type of hat

MEMPHIS+DEPAY1.jpg

Go on then let's take a chance on Depay. We need something on the wings, but it's not priority, take a punt. What £15m should do it?

/YouTubescouting

Got him in FIFA 14 career mode. He pushed Zaha to the bench, but Dortmund came in for a bid and he got testy. Traded him for Sokratis + Money.

Let's do that, eh?

:looool

Hitcher go home. Andy is not going to give you the miracle you want.

You say that like I'm expecting West Ham to win. The title is done, it was done when Gerrard let the ball roll under his foot

I'm not talking him down just because he might be signing for Liverpool, but is Lallana really that good?

Seems like a decent player who is playing out of his skin right now. I don't think he'll be someone who can really add a level to Liverpool's game.

He's perfect for us. We need cover in 3 different positions behind the striker/s, and Lallana is very good in all 3 of those positions as far as I can tell. And he's good enough to force himself into the first 11. As long as his price doesn't get silly or prevent us from bringing defendive players in, it would be a theoretically perfect transfer for us.

Almost expecting Southampton to outright refuse to sell him for less than £25m though

I don't even know If we would sell for that much.

Unless he outright demands a move. Which i think he wouldn't

pls don't think badly of LiverGAF when Liverpool fans come out with rubbish about Southampton being selfish and treating him badly for not just letting him go for £10m :p

3Sixty

pls don't think badly of LiverGAF when Liverpool fans come out with rubbish about Southampton being selfish and treating him badly for not just letting him go for £10m :p

Honestly football fans are just fucking thick in general. Seen so many comments like "He is only worth £15m" a measure of wealth pulled out of there arses.

I hate everyone.

Clegg

Depay looks quite decent in that YouTube compilation. Although there's a nagging thought in my head that Ashley Young would probably look competent in the Eredivisie.

I'm not talking him down just because he might be signing for Liverpool, but is Lallana really that good?

Seems like a decent player who is playing out of his skin right now. I don't think he'll be someone who can really add a level to Liverpool's game.

He's certainly not Konoplyanka level. If that's who they're getting instead of Yevhen then they're certainly downgrading.

Nah m8 ur getting Caulker.

I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure where the reports of his great season have come from.

I've not read a match report that said 'Caulker had a good game' or seen a highlights package or anything like that to actually give any weight to it. Seems more like a recycled opinion based on nothing than the considered thoughts of one who's seen a lot of him this year. Maybe I'm wrong and the Cardiff fans have been raving about him. I hope I'm wrong anyway if we actually buy him.

I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure where the reports of his great season have come from.

I've not read a match report that said 'Caulker had a good game' or seen a highlights package or anything like that to actually give any weight to it. Seems more like a recycled opinion based on nothing than the considered thoughts of one who's seen a lot of him this year. Maybe I'm wrong and the Cardiff fans have been raving about him. I hope I'm wrong anyway if we actually buy him.

Seemed like he had a decent start under Mackay. Think his form tanked with the team's though.

I hope City fucking stuff West Ham.

And with every goal they score you will be able to feel Gerrard's heart tear just a little more via the force or some shit.

I'm well into the acceptance phase bruv. Whether they draw 0-0 or win 17-0, the end result is the same.

Clegg

And we'll spend two months waving our willys at Cavani and Kroos only to be told no. Deadline day run for Khedira and Song awaits us.

Sad thing is those two would be massive improvements on our current roster of midfielders.
Fuck it. £15m for Song and have him spunk through balls to RVP all day.

Our midfield may leak like a sieve but we'll score a nice goal every now and then.

Yen

I think Lallana would be a great signing. Admittedly, I didn't pay much attention to him last year, but he's had a brilliant year and clearly had traits and attributes that our side requires. At his peak too.

I'd also like Yevhen. Though I've only seen him in about 4 Ukraine games, plus YouTube clips.

Tc91

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien 3m
1966: Austria won the Eurovision,England the World Cup,Liverpool the Old Division 1, Atletico Madrid la Liga,Real Madrid the European Cup...

Congrats Liverpool fans.

Fuck you Moyes.

Clegg

I'd take Song for £8 million in a fucking heartbeat.
£8m? He's not a brilliant DM but pair him with someone who can actually do the dirty work and that would be a half decent midfield. Maybe he's one of our back up targets for when we miss out on Kroos.

For £8m I'd make him my first summer signing. A lot if clubs would be after him if he goes for that little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom