• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Yeah, money is holding me back as well. Also getting days off. This month I'm missing out on seeing Mac DeMarco, again. He always comes here at inconvenient times for me :/

Yeah, certain bands/personnel like to come to your area when you can't attend their event.

For me its Factory Floor, they are coming to Birmingham next week, but I have to give it a miss because of budgeting and this is like 5th time I miss their gig!

and Mac DeMarco ain't even coming through Birmingham!

Blablurn

tumblr_n5de63TVFC1redt0io1_250.gif
tumblr_n5de63TVFC1redt0io4_250.gif

tumblr_n5de63TVFC1redt0io2_250.gif
tumblr_n5de63TVFC1redt0io3_250.gif

Linius

Yeah, certain bands/personnel like to come to your area when you can't attend their event.

For me its Factory Floor, they are coming to Birmingham next week, but I have to give it a miss because of budgeting and this is like 5th time I miss their gig!

and Mac DeMarco ain't even coming through Birmingham!

At least I'm lucky that I'm close to Amsterdam and Utrecht, so pretty much every act that comes by Holland is close for me.

It's less cuntish to put in a transfer request and do things amicably than it is to try and engineer a move while receiving your loyalty bonus, and leave under a cloud of duplicity

If he put in a request, and we failed to make a sufficient offer, I'm sure he's professioal enough to carry on doing his best. Not sure how much difference it'd make to Saints fans either, at some point it becomes obvious when a player wants to leave whether they put a request in or not.

the Rooney method?

Suen

Zanetti, legend, his last game in San Siro and he starts on the bench. Mazzari pls

edit: LAZIO GOAL TWO MINUTES IN! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL INTEEEEEEEEEER HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dissonance PLEASE

Marc

Demons is pretty simple. First tip is ignore the world tendency stuff, just play it on the fly

Exhaust NPC dialogue in the Nexus and explore (best hub evah)
Touch an archstone
Try and play level
If it's too hard, try another archstone
Carry on with that pattern until it's finished :p

If you're human and don't want to be invaded, kill yourself in the Nexus. You won't be able to summon if you do this though.

Cool, thanks again. So we just have to clear each archstone which get harder and harder I guess.

Playing as a knight, always a knight, swords4life but don't get the invasion stuff... will get the hang of it eventually. Just not a pick up and play game like I have been mostly playing these days with the odd hour to spare. Will give it a shot in a bit and see how I get on.

He let it slip...

in1_2012051811135057.jpg

At least he can joke about it already.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...oo-down-when-a-trophy-slips-away-9342914.html

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hannibal just seems to find new ways to be creepy and fucked up. I will say again, the casting of Michael Pitt as Mason is genius.

What a phenomenal fucking season so far.
and that Red Dragon red herring was brilliant hahah
Congrats to Yurt and JuveGaf on the title btw, forgot to say earlier.

THANKS MARC!

tumblr_n5ctmi0qcW1s8z5rho8_400.gif

Been partying ever since really!

tumblr_n547vgBoQL1sl3r2wo3_1280.jpg

Pennywise

Torino accuse BVB over Immobile

(...)

This evening Torino released a statement accusing the two clubs of violating the rules.

“Torino FC confirm President Urbano Cairo was not informed of these negotiations. In fact, if what Petralito said is true about negotiations between Borussia Dortmund and Juventus for the transfer of Immobile, then we’d be dealing with the violation of FIFA article 18.3, as Torino currently own the player.”

Immobile is co-owned between the two clubs, but played for Torino this season, so he is technically registered with them.
http://football-italia.net/49016/torino-accuse-bvb-over-immobile

loool.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Torino accuse BVB over Immobile

(...)

This evening Torino released a statement accusing the two clubs of violating the rules.

“Torino FC confirm President Urbano Cairo was not informed of these negotiations. In fact, if what Petralito said is true about negotiations between Borussia Dortmund and Juventus for the transfer of Immobile, then we’d be dealing with the violation of FIFA article 18.3, as Torino currently own the player.”

Immobile is co-owned between the two clubs, but played for Torino this season, so he is technically registered with them.
http://football-italia.net/49016/torino-accuse-bvb-over-immobile

loool.

AHAHAHA no they don't, fuck them. They own his playing rights and for ONE season, not the player himself. They can't do shit.

we'll get you Immobile baby.

Salvadora

Sagna has confirmed on a French radio station that he's leaving and hasn't ruled out another English club. Go to Monaco and take a payday. Don't go to City or Chelsea. For the love of god, don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom