• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
New Lloris contract incoming apparently. PSG are the only interested club but they won't pay £30m with them already in trouble with FFP.

Eriksen won our POTY award today (should have gone to Hugo) and Sandro our goal of the season (v United at WHL).

Linius

i think this fella in the euroviosn thread is trying to tell me most fans of the song festival are gay'

but im not sure

Suen

Barca will win both games. They'll be the worst team to ever win La Liga, relative to their competitors who have been more impressive than them since November
If Atletico win tomorrow I just hope they win the league. Barca deserves to win nothing this season. If Barca get a draw or lose then it's done, but for the excitement I hope it will be decided in the last game. Atletico winning the league in Camp Nou would be delicious. FF would switch to posting like an Atletico fan faster than what he can say Messi.

L1NETT

Deciding vote. It's pretty good Hixx, nothing special and but some more bite than I was expecting. If you liked the original don't go expecting something on par

--

Song is fecking hot garbage and would not improve United's midfield in any meaningful way

May as well get Ben Watson or Mo Diame.

Suen

Robocop as a thing is just shit anyway.
Get the fuck out.

ibh8FwaOjV4H7t.gif

Scum

New Lloris contract incoming apparently. PSG are the only interested club but they won't pay £30m with them already in trouble with FFP.

Eriksen won our POTY award today (should have gone to Hugo) and Sandro our goal of the season (v United at WHL).

Excellent shit, but I can't wait to lose to A. Villa tomorrow. InterTim, pls.

Wilbur

Banned
Robocop as a thing is just shit anyway.

Kinda.

People that think the original is a classic are fucking WRONG. It's a decent, entertaining film that seems to have been imploded to gargantuan levels of resonance.

It's a fucking film about a bloke who can't really act dressed like a giant bin

All the satire is alright but it's hardly clever or key to the film's strengths. Starship troopers is the much better verhoeven film

Nope.

Great Verhoeven movie and a great sci-fi action movie with entertaining satire.

Regardless of your view on that, it is orders of magnitude better than the remake which belongs late night on the Sci-Fi channel.

I'm amazed you're even bothered enough to compose a serious post about it.

It's fucking Robocop.

It took you longer to write that post than it did for them to come up with the name.

L1NETT

Robocop is bloody brilliant

Wash your mouths out

You are all the same people who got a stiffy about that Dredd remake

Aren't you

Oh Karl your chin is so chiseled

Linius

robocop looks so cheesy

havent seen the vehroeven one yet

i dsaw the great smell of success tonight that was effin brilliant

3Sixty

Robocop is bloody brilliant

Wash your mouths out

You are all the same people who got a stiffy about that Dredd remake

Aren't you

Oh Karl your chin is so chiseled

Dredd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. New Robo Cop.

Sly Dredd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Robocop.

I'm really looking forward to seeing André Schürrle at the World Cup and in the Premier League next season he has looked really good at times and completely dog shit others but if he can play well consistently he would take some of the burden off of Hazard. Some of his goals this year have been great! I also think WIllian will be interesting next season.

L1NETT

I didn't think that was great either.

Laboured did.

What now, Linny

tumblr_inline_mutinbWtwV1rr159v.gif

Fake edit: I caught a 3Sixty

I'm really looking forward to seeing André Schürrle at the World Cup and in the Premier League next season he has looked really good at times and completely dog shit others but if he can play well consistently he would take some of the burden off of Hazard. Some of his goals this year have been great! I also think WIllian will be interesting next season.

By interesting

Do you mean shit.

What a ridiculous transfer this is going to be, modern Barcelona all over

'Oh shit, I've just realised, none of our defenders are much good at, you know, defending. Who should we buy to fix this? David Luiz, you say? Go on then, £26m'

You have 3 months to make 2 years' worth of transfers, and you can't risk any of them going wrong. And you're going to piss your CB budget up the wall on him. Jesus.

Let me reassure you, he's shit and he'll be going back to Germany next summer.

Idk man I think Schurrle is going to become your Dirk Kuyt. And I don't mean that in the way Liverpool fans would mean it.

Clegg

Luiz wouldn't be so bad if you paired him up with a hard as nails defender. He's good with the ball and isn't afraid to carry it forward.

But you already have one of those in Pique and Luiz doesn't know how to defend. Smacks of Barca putting the philosophy of their style over the actual needs of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom