• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

BnXAtypCUAEnfPl.jpg

And there it is.

Most signs point out that Mou don't like him, and we have seen what happens when a player is rejected by him as he tends to make that player rot on the bench or straight up sold. Especially if you guys get Costa + another striker. Do you honestly think that Lukaku wants to be the 3rd in a string. A loan is also out of question, the reason why I keep saying his agent is that, both of them are really looking for a permanent club as he said that Lukaku is sick of being unstable.

I really don't think he will be sold to a play in a PL but abroad. Clubs such as A. Madrid or Monaco are monitoring him rather closely. Inter also is rumoured to be intrested.

Yeh but you have to look at why Jose doesn't like him: He was set to be with us this season, he came off the bench against Bayern in the Super Cup, didn't do as he was told to do (close down!), they scored, then he missed a penalty and demanded he leave - he bottled it. Im not say I particularly blame him for the goal/penalty miss, but after that you don't demand to Jose Mourinho that you leave.

Papers say he was upset we signed Eto'o - its BS, we were loaning out Ba to Arsenal before they got Ozil. Lukaku then proceeds to run his mouth for months about why he left and then Jose says he asked for a transfer. The club will make the decision, still not convinced its been decided yet.

faridmon

Yeh but you have to look at why Jose doesn't like him: He was set to be with us this season, he came off the bench against Bayern in the Super Cup, didn't do as he was told to do (close down!), they scored, then he missed a penalty and demanded he leave - he bottled it. Im not say I particularly blame him for the goal/penalty miss, but after that you don't demand to Jose Mourinho that you leave.

Papers say he was upset we signed Eto'o - its BS, we were loaning out Ba to Arsenal before they got Ozil. Lukaku then proceeds to run his mouth for months about why he left and then Jose says he asked for a transfer. The club will make the decision, still not convinced its been decided yet.

Fair enough. Another loan with us would be fantastic. Do you think Mou have changed his stance on Lukaku now? Also, I really don't think he close down opponents neither does he track back to help the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom