• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
loooooooool plug we've just sat around the dinner table and i read that interview out to my parents

my dad forgot about it

'who is your favourite disabled person?

i'd have to say my mum who is quite mad'

now she's angry hahahahaha

hahahahaha i cant believe he called claire a disabled person

if anything she is disabling good in the sack

FootballFan

Mourinho was fined more for sarcastically praising Mike Dean than Villarreal was for throwing a banana at Alves.

That fan was banned for life wasn't he? I don't see why villarreal should also be punished just because one of their fans is a tool. They punished him.

Now...if they had a huge racist banner and villarreal let them do it I'd be with you.

pulga

Banned
Mourinho was fined more for sarcastically praising Mike Dean than Villarreal was for throwing a banana at Alves.

oh sweet summer child, you think that was a fan?

that was a neymar-plant paid to throw the banana on the field to spark the whole marketing blitz

That fan was banned for life wasn't he? I don't see why villarreal should also be punished just because one of their fans is a tool. They punished him.

Now...if they had a huge racist banner and villarreal let them do it I'd be with you.

I agree but the fine was supposed to send a message. Fining <£10,000 is not the most stern warning that could be sent.

Herr K

Banned
oh sweet summer child, you think that was a fan?

that was a neymar-plant paid to throw the banana on the field to spark the whole marketing blitz

Supporting those shitty clubs fukked your mind, plug. You're a mad man. Stop pls.

pulga

Banned
Supporting those shitty clubs fukked your mind, plug. You're a mad man. Stop pls.

shitty club he says

4TDqQAJ.png

you cant even afford to pay 4m for taraabt lol

thats how small you are

Suen

Dear Footy-GAF brethrens,

After higher forces in GAF purged me and my footy-brother rvy from the sun I woke up alone in an unknown passageway. I thought to myself "Kipless me! Where am I? Where is rvy!?". Gazing at my surroundings I realized, from the paintings of Kipless on the walls, that I was in his pyramid with rvy likely being in another one. Shortly thereafter I became an aimless wanderer in the darkest layers of this pyramid, terrified and without hope, knowing I had sunned against the order of the sun. Once my mind cleared up I had but one objective: searching for the exit to reach that magnificent lump of light you all shower in daily so I could once again be sunified. As I paved my way through remnants of Kipless' past
and recent
FootyGaf memories I met and forged friendship with three fellow wanderers. They went by the name Woodenlung, Yurt and OddMorsel.

Woodenlung's eyes were filled with sunlight. It was truly an exceptional view to all of us; surrounded by vast darkness and thick polarized walls that no sun ray could possibly penetrate through, and yet Woodenlung kept absorbing rays. He accumulated the rays in such fast rate that his face itself ended up resembling the sun. After travelling some distance he decided to depart from us. I asked him why but he kept mumbling something about searching for children so I wished him the best. A sunlightened man like him will surely make it out from Kipless' chambers.

OddMorsel was a kind but peculiar wanderer. As we walked through the sunforsaken corridors he kept telling us "We'll never walk alone". I yelled to him "Watch your step Morsel-san!" as he stumbled and fell in such elegant way that it would even make Gerrard jealous. Sadly he hit his head in the pavement and changed into another man, becoming oblivious to our current state. We told him to keep aiming for Anubis' exit but alas he gave up just like Gerrard gave up the title when he gazed at the sunlit message (created on the grass from his fall) telling him he lost to Chelsea's B-squad. The last thing I heard about Morsel was that he was travelling around the pyramid in search for fun with women made of different light wavelengths.

As for Yurt; his eyes were darker than the frustum-shaped core of the pyramid itself. I am afraid he only ventured deeper, got caught and ended up being offered on a Kipless-fused altar where the sun dehydrated him and only left his bones remaining. A tragic end but a necessary punishment for wanderers that aim to reach the deeper layers of the pyramid. I prayed that Kipless was merciful enough to scatter Yurt's bones in the pyramid much like Juventus' bones tend to be scattered around in Europe in continental competitions.

I would like all of you to spare a thought for HateGames. As I made my way closer to the exit I felt how the wind, enhanced by the heat of the sun, became more violent. Yet among all this noise I heard HateGames screaming in agony from the darkest chasm in the pyramid. I could only hear him screaming for Ronaldo. He asked Ronaldo to forgive him, he said he loves Ronaldo and he said Ronaldo is among the best. Little did the sunforsaken fool know that no Ronaldo will help him in the pyramid. Little did he know that praying for an athlete, and not for the sun itself in Kipless' playground, would be his sunsentence. Little did he know that it would hasten his fall to the abyss and turn him into a nutella-coated pillar faster than the shot of Ronaldo's second goal against Bayern. He did not know any better and now he's more dead than Madrid's treble. Many men become sunfused in their life but we shall not judge them for it could have been us.

Once my legs made it to the exit the sun embraced me once again. Making it out to the exit was the natural order of things just like it is the natural order of La Decima to happen and for Arsenal to always end fourth in the league.

I bestow my thanks to the sun and the higher forces here for allowing me to have this dark experience.

Warm Regards,

Sunified Suen

sun2.jpg

Wilbur

Banned

After higher forces in GAF purged me and my footy-brother rvy from the sun I woke up alone in an unknown passageway. I thought to myself "Kipless me! Where am I? Where is rvy!?". Gazing at my surroundings I realized, from the paintings of Kipless on the walls, that I was in his pyramid with rvy likely being in another one. Shortly thereafter I became an aimless wanderer in the darkest layers of this pyramid, terrified and without hope, knowing I had sunned against the order of the sun. Once my mind cleared up I had but one objective: searching for the exit to reach that magnificent lump of light you all shower in daily so I could once again be sunified. As I paved my way through remnants of Kipless' past
and recent
FootyGaf memories I met and forged friendship with three fellow wanderers. They went by the name Woodenlung, Yurt and OddMorsel.

Woodenlung's eyes were filled with sunlight. It was truly an exceptional view to all of us; surrounded by vast darkness and thick polarized walls that no sun ray could possibly penetrate through, and yet Woodenlung kept absorbing rays. He accumulated the rays in such fast rate that his face itself ended up resembling the sun. After travelling some distance he decided to depart from us. I asked him why but he kept mumbling something about searching for children so I wished him the best. A sunlightened man like him will surely make it out from Kipless' chambers.

OddMorsel was a kind but peculiar wanderer. As we walked through the sunforsaken corridors he kept telling us "We'll never walk alone". I yelled to him "Watch your step Morsel-san!" as he stumbled and fell in such elegant way that it would even make Gerrard jealous. Sadly he hit his head in the pavement and changed into another man, becoming oblivious to our current state. We told him to keep aiming for Anubis' exit but alas he gave up just like Gerrard gave up the title when he gazed at the sunlit message (created on the grass from his fall) telling him he lost to Chelsea's B-squad. The last thing I heard about Morsel was that he was travelling around the pyramid in search for fun with women made of different light wavelengths.

As for Yurt; his eyes were darker than the frustum-shaped core of the pyramid itself. I am afraid he only ventured deeper, got caught and ended up being offered on a Kipless-fused altar where the sun dehydrated him and only left his bones remaining. A tragic end but a necessary punishment for wanderers that aim to reach the deeper layers of the pyramid. I prayed that Kipless was merciful enough to scatter Yurt's bones in the pyramid much like Juventus' bones tend to be scattered around in Europe in continental competitions.

I would like all of you to spare a thought for HateGames. As I made my way closer to the exit I felt how the wind, enhanced by the heat of the sun, became more violent. Yet among all this noise I heard HateGames screaming in agony from the darkest chasm in the pyramid. I could only hear him screaming for Ronaldo. He asked Ronaldo to forgive him, he said he loves Ronaldo and he said Ronaldo is among the best. Little did the sunforsaken fool know that no Ronaldo will help him in the pyramid. Little did he know that praying for an athlete, and not for the sun itself in Kipless' playground, would be his sunsentence. Little did he know that it would hasten his fall to the abyss and turn him into a nutella-coated pillar faster than the shot of Ronaldo's second goal against Bayern. He did not know any better and now he's more dead than Madrid's treble. Many men become sunfused in their life but we shall not judge them for it could have been us.

Once my legs made it to the exit the sun embraced me once again. Making it out to the exit was the natural order of things just like it is the natural order of La Decima to happen and for Arsenal to always end fourth in the league.

I bestow my thanks to the sun and the higher forces here for allowing me to have this dark experience.

Warm Regards,

Sunified Suen

sun2.jpg

this might be the greatest post in footygaf history

Linius

and recent

Warm Regards,

Sunified Suen

sun2.jpg

ctrl+f Linius

Meh

1/10

bud

and recent

Warm Regards,

Sunified Suen

sun2.jpg

nK6sJ1g.jpg

and recent

Warm Regards,

Sunified Suen

sun2.jpg

Well written.

Carbonox

and recent

Warm Regards,

Sunified Suen

sun2.jpg

2178874-partyboy_o_gifsoup.com.gif

Blablurn

wasup bitches. bad neighbours didnt meet my expectations. now im concerned about godzilla. i cannot go back.

i cannot.

Slizz

No wonder no newcomers dare post in this thread.

EDIT: Bla fix your av. Put a black background layer to see where you fucked up

and recent

Warm Regards,

Sunified Suen

sun2.jpg

You deserve this

ZAccgoz.jpg

Suen

Thanks for all comments including bad ones guys. I respect ur opinions.

I'll start a fundraiser so we can sign Taarabt.
I'm not convinced by Taarabt's skills. The guy has lots of passion and clearly want to stay in Milan and I respect that but I think he lacks the threat in front of goal that Milan need. Of course his job isn't to mainly score but I think you need someone who can break through the defense better.

edit: he reminds me of Biabiany actually. Fast, can open defense but lacks any skills to get through and mediocre skills at scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom