• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i3XSU8eGcmAc6.gif

iWrJp2tKzZN7Q.gif

Herr K

Banned
Thanks for all comments including bad ones guys. I respect ur opinions.

I'm not convinced by Taarabt's skills. The guy has lots of passion and clearly want to stay in Milan and I respect that but I think he lacks the threat in front of goal that Milan need. Of course his job isn't to mainly score but I think you need someone who can break through the defense better.

edit: he reminds me of Biabiany actually. Fast, can open defense but lacks any skills to get through and mediocre skills at scoring.

Suen, we're a broke club. That's the best we can hope for. Pls understand.

Suen

Suen, we're a broke club. That's the best we can hope for. Pls understand.
Not for too long. With Inter buying their coming success soon Milan's image will be tarnished and the fanbase will ask for the board to be sacked. Soon you'll have your own Chinese or Singaporean Thohir!

THOHIR.jpg

Rami first pls.
Still can't believe Wenger didn't sign Rami when there were reports going around that he was available for something like 7m last summer. Fucking Arsene.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I see you are on Stage 3 of Grief.

Saints are at a point now that they shouldn't need to act as a feeder team for the top four. It would be nice to keep a couple of decent players around so we don't end up playing League One football again.

Carbonox

ahyahahahahahahahhha

ahahahaahhaha

ahahahahahaahahahha

ahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Still can't believe Wenger didn't sign Rami when there were reports going around that he was available for something like 7m last summer. Fucking Arsene.
There are already a lot of teams after him, apparently we won't buy him when the loan officially ends, Galliani wants to talk to Valencia and lower the price.

Sounds like a great plan.
Both pls. I totally forgot Adil was loaned.
It's the first time since we had Thiago Silva that I'm feeling safe with our defense and we might start over again next summer :(

Herr K

Banned
There are already a lot of teams after him, apparently we won't buy him when the loan officially ends, Galliani wants to talk to Valencia and lower the price.

It's the first time since we had Thiago Silva that I'm feeling safe with our defense and we might start over again next summer :(

Sounds like Galliani. We definitely need Rami.

Suen

My mate's got a Huawei phone.

It's awful.
Heard some awful stuff about Huawei from my coworkers during one of my summer jobs I had some years ago but I'll keep my mouth shut regarding that. Anyway it doesn't matter, as long as the money flows in I suppose.

Has Valencia raised his price since last summer? Galliani would be an idiot to not buy him.

Suen

TheLucifer, now that I think of it Rami fell out with the board at Valencia right, so lowering his price doesn't seem that far-fetched since they might not want more trouble than what they already have. I mean Rami is good but it's not like he turned into Silva this season, making Valencia want to raise his price significantly.

Fergie

Banned
Deserved for De Gea. Definitely the most consistent all season.

This Mata and De Gea bromance is so adorable.

TheLucifer, now that I think of it Rami fell out with the board at Valencia right, so lowering his price doesn't seem that far-fetched since they might not want more trouble than what they already have. I mean Rami is good but it's not like he turned into Silva this season, making Valencia want to raise his price significantly.

That's right, but why lowering the price when United is willing to pay even more than €10m (according to various journalists in the past month or so)? Valencia doesn't care where Rami will end up to, if it isn't Milan then it'll probably be some other team which will probably offer a few more millions or, even better, start a bidding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom