• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

That's right, but why lowering the price when United is willing to pay even more than €10m (according to various journalists in the past month or so)? Valencia doesn't care where Rami will end up to, if it isn't Milan then it'll probably be some other team which will probably offer a few more millions or, even better, start a bidding war.
Didn't know anyone was that interested in him except Milan. No one cared last summer and I thought that was still the current stance among most clubs now.

Wilbur

Banned
Giggs pls be a good manager. Just imagine he's a good manager too. He'll just be the best thing ever.

I think he will to be honest. I'm basing it off nothing, but he just looks like he suits the role and relishes the role, and considering how young he is it wouldn't even matter if he didn't come good as a manager for ten years or so. He's certainly got it in him in terms of motivation, public image, pressure, knowhow of how a club's entire infrastructure works and changes. If he can show tactical nous before and during games, then he could be a real success.

Wilbur

Banned
the trickling water in the back of Cantona's vertical video :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

SAF the GOAT
Platini the CUNT

subtles

BnI3yHxIEAACACH.png:large

Suen

But lady, he won't be playing in CL next season with Inter, he will be playing in Europa League and United will be playing in....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom