• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
Remember when Liverpool came second behind united 5 years ago with 86 points next season they came seventh. It will happen again with the amount united arsenal Chelsea and city will spend

That's not why we came seventh the next year. We lost Alonso and Benitez was clueless as to how important we was to the team.

jtb

Banned
I can't believe Ramsey only started 22 games in the league this season. if Wenger ever decides to rotate the squad and get him a really quality, physical partner in midfield, we might actually have a shot at winning the league. it's a shame—his injury completely derailed our league campaign but also he should have been in the conversation for the POTY awards.

as an aside, it's so stupid how those awards are voted on long before the end of the season—totally counterintuitive.

Abraxas

Christ I'm so happy that suarez will never get to touch that trophy. Diving, racist, biting cunt. Shame about gerrard though.

GorillaJu

Half the United fans in here aren't even cheering for their own team, just sticking the boot in to the Liverpool fans. Fucking embarrassing lot.

That's not why we came seventh the next year. We lost Alonso and Benitez was clueless as to how important we was to the team.
I know but the other teams will strengthen, and it looks like there's a way to play against Rodger's Liverpool team. Also next season teams will be gunning after Liverpool expect loads of busses packed at an field and lots of counter attacking

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored
Aaron Ramsey: Has directly contributed to 18 goals in his 23 PL apps this season (scoring 10, assisting 8) #AFC

DistinctGivingAmurratsnake.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom