• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Pardew took a promotion team to 6th in his first full season and their second season back. Next season he gets zero investment in the squad, loses his best player in the Winter transfer window and gets saddled with a bunch of French mercs (hence the dressing room troubles) but still ends up mid-table.

Then he has 2 even worse transfer windows, with a drunk as DoF, again loses his best player in January but even with all the trouble swirling around the club gets them comfortably mid table.

Yup. And last season they actually gave a pretty good go at the Europa League even when the squad clearly couldn't handle it. it could all unravel very quickly if Ashely doesn't make the right appointment next season.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Best away support in the league. Meaningless game but they've been singing all game like it's the cup final itself.

Well proud. :)

I know. The Giggsy and Scholes songs warmed my heart. Made me forget about the shit Moyes did for a moment.

GorillaJu

Congrats City Gaf. Best team over the season and a title well-deserved.

Lots of time to reflect over the year, and time to appreciate all the highlights we've seen. Liverpool's best season in however long, and back in the CL next season. Gonna be a long fuckin summer.

Hixx

SO HAPPY THIS SEASON IS OVER

NO MORE BARDSLEY
NO MORE LARSSON
NO MORE GARDNER
NO MORE CELUSTKA
NO MORE DOSSENA

Nasri's shitting it.

God I hate pitch invasions.

You think your away support is better than Man United's, Liverpool's, Sunderland's, Newcastle's??

You cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom