• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

He has clearly lost control of the dressing room and he can't control himself either. We've
made fun of the headbutt situation in these threads but that doesn't take away that it is a massive embarrassment for a PL club for a manager to act that way. It also started a horrible dive in form with 5 or 6 matches
lost in a row.

Terrible run of form but he's got a point. Squad has only regressed, and letting Cabaye go took the last real bit of quality out of it that you had. He may have lost the dressing room, I don't doubt that, but from an outsider's perspective he's appeared to have done a pretty respectable job.

Hixx

John O'Shea has torn his arsecheek.

Dunno the Swansea manager's name but oh my god he has such a smug face and he wears a gillett as well. What a cunt.

Terrible run of form but he's got a point. Squad has only regressed, and letting Cabaye go took the last real bit of quality out of it that you had. He may have lost the dressing room, I don't doubt that, but from an outsider's perspective he's appeared to have done a pretty respectable job.

I don't think Pardew even had any say in the Cabaye situation.

Tc91

TORRESSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.php

Suen

Because we have nothing else. Its not like we will actually get anyone in the summer.
Griezmann, Vela, Gameiro, Paco Alcacer or Iker Muniain, Rakitic, Muller. If we get none of those I'll be seriously disappointed. Need a replacement for Sagna as well.

jtb

Banned
Pardew is a victim of his own success. Realistically, without any investment whatsoever, the squad is always going to finish mid table. And that's where they have finished. He's kept them from moving backwards (and that shouldn't be taken for granted) but he's also clearly not taking them forward. hard to say he doesn't deserve to be fired with the headbutt and the squad basically giving up the second half of the season, but he also hasn't been given any support whatsoever in the transfer market.

If you get rid of him, you should do it to get an upgrade and I think Moyes is an upgrade. Pardew's a good manager and he'll do well at another club.

GorillaJu

Pardew is a victim of his own success. Realistically, without any investment whatsoever, the squad is always going to finish mid table. And that's where they have finished. He's kept them from moving backwards (and that shouldn't be taken for granted) but he's also clearly not taking them forward. hard to say he doesn't deserve to be fired with the headbutt and the squad basically giving up the second half of the season, but he also hasn't been given any support whatsoever in the transfer market.

If you get rid of him, you should do it to get an upgrade and I think Moyes is an upgrade. Pardew's a good manager and he'll do well at another club.

Spot on here. His first full season in charge he did extremely well, probably set the bar a tad bit too high.

Abraxas

Griezmann, Vela, Gameiro, Paco Alcacer or Iker Muniain, Rakitic, Muller. If we get none of those I'll be seriously disappointed. Need a replacement for Sagna as well.
Sewn pls listen. We will get m'Vila and sanogo mark .II. Maybe Remy if we are extremely lucky.

Linius

Its his fault for coming off a family with a difficult name. Blame him!

OK, I admit, I got too excited right there. You can't think straight when you have an orgasm, right?

Haha, is he that popular at Everton? I haven't been following him much since he left Ajax a long time a go.

King_Moc

Banned

It'll only get worse next season when they don't bother to replace Remy either. Pardew's done ok with what he's got tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom