• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Pardew took a promotion team to 6th in his first full season and their second season back. Next season he gets zero investment in the squad, loses his best player in the Winter transfer window and gets saddled with a bunch of French mercs (hence the dressing room troubles) but still ends up mid-table.

Then he has 2 even worse transfer windows, with a drunk as DoF, again loses his best player in January but even with all the trouble swirling around the club gets them comfortably mid table.

Suen

no one cares about that mickey mouse cup pls

damn. Pool had a good run. Can't see them challenging for the title again, the conditions this year were real favorable to them.

Plus, were buying Suarez innit
Pls no. Cavani for Benz + cash.

:lol Newcastle

Pardew took a promotion team to 6th in his first full season and their second season back. Next season he gets zero investment in the squad, loses his best player in the Winter transfer window and gets saddled with a bunch of French mercs (hence the dressing room troubles) but still ends up mid-table.

Then he has 2 even worse transfer windows, with a drunk as DoF, again loses his best player in January but even with all the trouble swirling around the club gets them comfortably mid table.
Newcastle fans don't seem to realise he's done excellently well with what he's got minus the headbutt, that's inexcusable

Scum

I'm obviously a huge fan of what Rodgers has done at Liverpool, but I agree with you. Pulis deserves massive recognition for what he's achieved this season.

Rodgers has done a damn fine job. He needs to sort out that backline in time for CL footy though but yeah, Pulis gets my vote.

#PulisForEngland

sohois

Poyet's achievements with Sunderland outweigh Pulis's for me. And even then Rodgers taking Liverpool from 7th to 2nd can;t be matched

Hixx

Jozy bringing out the 50 yard passes.

He should have had a penalty too.

WHEN JOZY GETS THE BALL, HE'S GONNA HIT THE FLOOR, WE'LL GET A PENALTY, A PENALTY!

Marc

Yep, my thoughts as well.

To be honest, it is an amazing job to just stay in the premier league when you compare the investment to other teams who were recently promoted. Fulham have been way more established and had more investment and a manager change but have been dog shit.

EmiPrime

Best away support in the league. Meaningless game but they've been singing all game like it's the cup final itself.

Well proud. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom