• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Dude! It's a cup final, anything can happen. This attitude led to our CC defeat against Birmingham.

this is true...

BUT like half of our squad was injured for that cup final. we'll be at full strength for this one. I don't know if we will win but we should.

Barzul

Man City win the league having done everything by the book..... Sheikh Mansour's chequebook.

Salt-.jpg

Ingeniero

Hope that at least uefa will grow balls and ban cheating city from the cl.
Wtf?

I was kind of sad when Liverpool lost to Chelsea, but after the Palace game it was obvious they didn't deserve the title.
You just can't let a 3-0 slip. It's Rodgers fault.
Next season without Suarez I don't see them in the top4, they blew their chance.

City is the deserved champ, congrats.

Abraxas

Well done city, your squad was fairly comfortably the least shit. What an odd season.

Post-mortem begins for arse next week. Our season rests on one game.
We are already dead.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
"This is my second in three years..." Shut up Nasri. Kool khara ya ibn himar. Damn you Liverpool for making this happen :(

Always glad to see Liverpool fail. Especially Gerrard. Would've liked a bit of revenge against City, though - at least the scoreline wasn't too embarrassing this time around.

danwarb

Agger was very good today, obviously Newcastles threat from open play was fucked once Ameobi went off though

We go again. Again.

What's amazing is that almost all of our clean sheets have come in the few games Agger played. If he was fit to play more it's a shame he didn't

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Thank the lord this season is over, time for the WC, a new manager and then another season of triumph!

They literally picked the biggest team in the league to support, with the most fans and the best record of success over the last two decades.

And here they are, cheering for their rivals cross town, admitting they'd rather lose out on European football than see Liverpool win.

luis-suarez-cries-liverpool-crystal-palace.gif

2nd. It's not the title, but @$!# after finishing 6-8th over the past, what, 5 seasons it's really damn nice.

edit: The slip is historic. But the dropped points against Hull City, WBA and Palace are the reason why the Gerrard era will end without winning the league.

Kosma

Banned
Wtf?

I was kind of sad when Liverpool lost to Chelsea, but after the Palace game it was obvious they didn't deserve the title.
Next season without Suarez I don't see them in the top4, they blew their chance.

I dont know if breaking financial fair play rules means you deserve to win.

Actually im pretty sure it doesnt

King_Moc

Banned
Wtf?

Eh? The 3-3 would never have happened if we weren't chasing City's goal difference. Liverpool had no choice other than to throw everyone forward and hope for the best.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How the fuck can you butcher Champagne Supernova like this?

Sky D:

tri_willy

They literally picked the biggest team in the league to support, with the most fans and the best record of success over the last two decades.

And here they are, cheering for their rivals cross town, admitting they'd rather lose out on European football than see Liverpool win.

cant blame some of those manc scum supporters for shitting on gerrard/liverpool, after all, moyes fucked them royally so deep in the ass that they had lost all reason, and by logic too. they just declared themselves city's bitches

Timbuktu

Next years Champions League is gonna be pretty entertaining. Hopefully with actually competitive PL teams that would all strengthen.

Abraxas

We've been so dominant vs the lower teams , everyone's fit and Hull are without their two best players. I really fancy our chances, but you're right, anything could happen. But more than likely, it's going to be an Arsenal win.
Bar pls stop. Stop now. We have go go into this expecting a 3-0 loss. We have to go into this expecting an özil/Ramsey broken leg. We have to go into this expecting wenger to slaughter himself in the center circle. Its the only true way.
We are already dead.

danwarb

Liverpool are a safe bet for the top 4 again I think. Just need 2 or 3 top quality defenders.

City, Liverpool and Chelsea, and most likely Arsenal again. Utd will be very worried.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
cant blame some of those manc scum supporters for shitting on gerrard/liverpool, after all, moyes fucked them royally so deep in the ass that they had lost all reason, and by logic too. they just declared themselves city's bitches

Not all of us damn you. Some of us still have more dignity than to go crawling to those City fucks.

Tubie

Grats City-GAF!

I'm sorry Liverpool-GAF. On the bright side, you have a solid team so no reason you can't win it next season.

(Less than an hour till all my hopes and dreams die when Atletico wins La Liga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom