• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Supposedly Man City have first refusal on Alberto Moreno. Would mean needing to bin one of Kolorov or Clichy though I imagine, so we should still be alright.

Walshy

Supposedly Man City have first refusal on Alberto Moreno. Would mean needing to bin one of Kolorov or Clichy though I imagine, so we should still be alright.
They don't want Suso either on loan.

Not sure if its a good thing or bad thing.

It isn't confirmed yet but COPE have pretty good sources. They seem certain it'll happen.

New rumor is Lampard could come as well. Xavi will apparently talk to Luis Enrique soon and decide if he will join NYCFC or not.

Ugh..another NY/LA power house team, tho NYRB havent capitalized on it like LA.

On the bright side maybe the eastern conference will finally be strong. I know my Union have done nothing since acquiring Edu. Nogueira from FC Sochaux has been the only bright spot on the team.

I'm hoping to finish the both Souls games that I've got (Demon's and Dark Souls) by the time Project Beast is out.

Hoping. 😔

I just put in Demon's Souls. I have had it since launch and tried to finish it so many times, but always play it for 8-10 hours before not touching it for six months and then restarting.

Carbonox

I still need to finish Dark Souls. Got as far as coming up to
the wolf in one direction and a giant moth in the other
IIRC. Then I just phased out and never touched it again. I did enjoy what I played though.

sohois

Why would they though? Moreno wasn't that highly rated last season, so I see no reason why such a clause would have been slipped in during the Navas and Negredo deals.

Though as you say, even if they did it's likely they couldn't sell off one of the other left backs quick enough to do any kind of deal

Walshy

Meh, it's only an extra £2m they want (or Alberto on loan if the latest rumours are to be believed). I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.
£2m is not much. Alberto going the other way would be better, rather than a loan.

Guardian are saying we've cooled our interest in Vorm as well now.

Salazar

Scholes still has his doubts over Hodgson’s defensive options. “Right-back is probably Phil Jones’s best position right now, even though Jones could still develop into a great centre half. Johnson is a touch better going forward, but it’s a tight call.”

Hixx, you got a RB vacancy ?

Marc

Should be getting Dark Souls soon, so will polish that off in time for Beast easily. Although if you have to have that shotgun and look like a twat then I won't bother with the game. I am very judgemental on looks despite being ugly, proper cosmo reader. Demon Souls is definitely worth a play, once you understand what the fuck is going on and learn to be patient its not that difficult and in the end burned through the levels. Maybe the hype levels were too high but definitely not the second coming or anything.

Any of you guys thinking of picking up Murdered Soul Suspect?

Its got the word soul in it so some of you should be into it, it is sooo cheap for a PS4 game which is making me worried but the trailer looks brilliant. So conflicted, first world problems.

How sad the BBC football page is.

Trying to relive past glories

Finally, after decades of asking we are adopting a 4-3-3 formation:

_75166783_1966-teamlineup.png

Always made me rage when people down the pub would say "we're a 4-4-2 team and should stick to it." fuck, that pissed me off just typing it.

Blablurn

Johan Cruyff hält Real Madrid trotz des Champions-League-Erfolgs nicht für die beste Mannschaft der Welt: "Real darf sich nicht darüber beschweren, wie viel Glück sie in dieser Saison hatten", erklärte Cruyff gegenüber der "Mundo Deportivo". "Sie können sich auch nicht als beste Mannschaft der Welt bezeichnen, weil sie Bayern München in einem Halbfinale überlegen waren. Diese Bayern haben den besten Fußball in dieser Saison gespielt, waren aber nach dem Liga-Gewinn außer Form", so die Barca-Ikone weiter.

<3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
confirmed XI tomorrow

------------------Sirigu-------------------
Darmian, Paletta, Bonucci, Mattia De Sciglio
----Motta---Verratti----Montolivo
------------Marchisio-----------
Giuseppe Rossi - Immobile

the Irish will PAY for sacking Trapattoni

3Sixty

#LFC told #SaintsFC the deal for Lambert went through before World Cup or forget it. With Rickie wanting to go, club felt they had no choice.

Wankers.

Yen

confirmed XI tomorrow

------------------Sirigu-------------------
Darmian, Paletta, Bonucci, Mattia De Sciglio
----Motta---Verratti----Montolivo
------------Marchisio-----------
Giuseppe Rossi - Immobile

the Irish will PAY for sacking Trapattoni
Yert, what do you reckon Italy's starting eleven will be at the WC?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yert, what do you reckon Italy's starting eleven will be at the WC?

not that one that's for sure
KuGsj.gif

it depends on which formation Prandelli is going to end up using, and he's still undecided :///////////////////

if it's a 4-3-1-2 then:
Buffon
Maggio - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Sciglio
---Motta - Pirlo -- DDR----
------------Marchisio-------
[PICK TWO RANDOM STRIKERS]

he did hint at using DDR in a back three once :/

you know, he shouldn't stick to ONE formation, I want him to a pull a Lippi 2006 and adapt to the opponents. Like, Italy is still undefeated against Spain using a 3-5-2, but it shouldn't be THE formation.

I would get it if I had the system. Seeing all the screen shots is bringing back the old memories of just how fun the series really is. The online mode is a real gamechanger.

I bought the MK bundle for £199, with the free game promotion it's a fantastic deal.

Game is fun as hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom