• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

CONFIRMED - @billy_knott agrees to join @officialbantams. Welcome to Bradford, Billy! #bcafc

Bz19U.gif

Road to midtable begins now

jesalr

Interviewer: "Did you see yourself leaving Madrid at any moment?"

Di Maria: "They (media) say a lot of things and sometimes think too much about them and it hurts when you are giving your all for the club. Things come out like ‘he’s going to Tottenham’, or ‘he’s staying’. These are difficult times for a player. It’s difficult to detach yourself (from the speculation). I was calm as I knew I wanted to continue with Madrid."

Actual quotes, apparently.

Pls stop hurting tottingham

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
no players, no manager, no kit. Southampton are basically an agricultural company at this point because all we've got is a nice pitch (unless Liverpool bought that overnight)

Gambit

Oh thats awesome then, at any retailer? What did you get?

the free game will be digital.

I haven't decided yet. I am torn between Sonic and Pikmin 3. The latter is, probably, the better game, but I am curious about the Yoshi and Zelda DLC for Sonic.

confirmed XI tomorrow

------------------Sirigu-------------------
Darmian, Paletta, Bonucci, Mattia De Sciglio
----Motta---Verratti----Montolivo
------------Marchisio-----------
Giuseppe Rossi - Immobile

the Irish will PAY for sacking Trapattoni

I like it a lot. My two nations going at together, but I will only be rooting for onw.

Yurt, I just met your namesake in Demon's Souls. Is that how you got your name?

Marc

DONE. FINISHED. FOREVER.

And officially unemployed.

Congrats WJD, beans on toast 4 life!

no players, no manager, no kit. Southampton are basically an agricultural company at this point because all we've got is a nice pitch (unless Liverpool bought that overnight)

- Hire De Matteo, Le God as assistant manager.
- Sign Cole on a free and tell him to prove he is better than Shaw
- SIgn Lampard on a free and tell him to prove he is better than Lallana
- Sign Eto'o on a free and tell him to prove Mourinho is a cunt.
- Sign Lescott on a free and tell him to show The Engineer how to count five knuckles.
- Ask Warrior to do your kits in the spirit of Dead Man's Shoes, revenge mission.

Proceed to fuck shit up and win the league, then go into administration when they all start asking where their wages are.

post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-serious-rob-rnbk.gif

Proceed to fuck shit up and win the league, then go into administration when they all start asking where their wages are.

Beautiful plan. But why would you ignore the best unattached player in the world? Sign Bendtner on a free and tell him to show us why he thinks he is so good.

Interviewer: "Did you see yourself leaving Madrid at any moment?"

Di Maria: "They (media) say a lot of things and sometimes think too much about them and it hurts when you are giving your all for the club. Things come out like ‘he’s going to Tottenham’, or ‘he’s staying’. These are difficult times for a player. It’s difficult to detach yourself (from the speculation). I was calm as I knew I wanted to continue with Madrid."

Actual quotes, apparently.

Pls stop hurting tottingham
I am actually reading Prepare to Loose, Mou's time at Madrid; the arrival of Di Maria was essentially Mou's way of testing the waters when it came to his power over the transfers.

how can the best player in the world nicklas bendtner be without a team?

Because for some stupid reason, neither Barcelona or Real Madrid made an offer for him. He is now sitting in his chair at home waiting for the inevitable phone call begging him to sign for them after realising they made a huge mistake.

Yen

What exactly do people need 1080p (and above) screens and 3GB of RAM on their phones for? I'm sure high-resolution is neat, but wouldn't it be more of a drain on battery life.

jesalr

What exactly do people need 1080p (and above) screens and 3GB of RAM on their phones for? I'm sure high-resolution is neat, but wouldn't it be more of a drain on battery life.

BIG NUMBAS!

I haven't needed a new phone in a while. Only upgraded to the Nexus 4 because someone dropped my Galaxy Nexus.

GorillaJu

I prefer high pixel density but I don't need a big screen on my phone. Battery life is a big concern obviously. It's nice to be able to browse the internet all day or watch videos wherever I am, but when your phone is out of batteries you're kind of fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom