• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Pretty awesome promotion, might pick it up digitally later and grab Wind Waker HD as the free game.

I've got the basic console as well, no idea on how much space I've got left.

Think I read you won't be able to download MK8 with the basic console, need to get an external drive

edit: fuck dont wanna trigger an epilepsy or something pls understand

Scum

The free game promotion made me buy it. Got W101.

I probably wouldn't have purchased Mario Kart straight away if it wasn't for the promotion.

The only problem is that I have a basic Wii U. Need to figure out about adding a harddrive for W101.
Picked up a Buffalo Drivestation 1.0TB from Amazon for about £50 ages ago for it.

pulga

Banned
lol

do you still need those retarded friend codes to play with tu amigos?

nope, and everyone BETTER ADD THEIR GODFORSAKEN NNID IN HERE

fake edit: who the fuck is C Ronaldo on there?

fake edit 2: lol someone keeps fucking around with FootballFans entry pls understand

That is epilepsy inducing, for fuck sake.

yiBzc8n.gif

That is epilepsy inducing, for fuck sake.

Epilepsy is not something to joke about, I'm telling Wes, you're gonna get banned cunt

¬¬

Having a broken oven is shit.

People whinging about Hollywood and TV never getting IT right should go and live in isolation in the fucking Antarctic.Nobody wants to see a bunch of fucking Mosses coding a hacking programme* over a number of days

*if that's even the correct nomenclature :p

Slizz

You can't play MK8 to its fullest potential with a Wii-mote can you? You need those physical buttons, that joystick to wiggle back n forth, pulga's powerslides are weak.

Slizz

Granted I don't own a Wii-U but I see people getting a bundle with a Wii-Mote and a wheel for the Wii-mote to fit in.

Last MK game I played on Wii you couldn't get the max potential from your powerslides with the Wii-Mote, you needed the Classic Controller to wiggle the joystick back and forth to maximize your powerslide. There were 3 tiers of boost you could get on a powerslide.

Granted I don't own a Wii-U but I see people getting a bundle with a Wii-Mote and a wheel for the Wii-mote to fit in.

Last MK game I played on Wii you couldn't get the max potential from your powerslides with the Wii-Mote, you needed the Classic Controller to wiggle the joystick back and forth to maximize your powerslide. There were 3 tiers of boost you could get on a powerslide.

waggle is the worst way to play video games

i rarely placed out of the top 3 on the wii

i figure it's because all the littly tykes were waggling themselves into walls and off the tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom