• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly ever bet so when I do I'm nervous.

Jamie Welch ‏@JamieAWelch 19m
For those who enjoy free money Coral offer England win at 3/1. Peru haven't won for a year and their 4 best players preferred to go on hols!

England pls. PLS

Tc pls.

Never bet on England

Blablurn

I was joking mate lol.

:( someone ejected and broke fifa 10 after I beat him pretty bad a few years ago. He had to buy another copy for me lol.

Pls don't do that bla.

i have a fucking download only version

im gonna destroy my ps4!!!!!!

i just dont get how u make this super mega pressure. i couldnt play

Tc91

Tc pls.

Never bet on England

zknS7MG.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Glen Johnson and Danny Welbeck would be decent players for a Championship team. No higher. QPR pls.

Isn't Johnson on £100k a week? Crazy money for someone like him. He's almost 30 and yet he plays like Kyle Walker.

FootballFan

Sounds like I really need to buy PS4 and Fifa 14 and teach FF a lesson in humility.

If there is 1 person in this thread that I wouldn't mind losing to in fifa, it's you mate. Probably Dc and bialystok too.

It's so hard to be humble. The best I've ever been is like 60th worldwide on PS3 yet I'm this cocky lol.

Messi is amazing how genuinely humble he is being the best player of all time at 26.

Carbonox

Isn't Johnson on £100k a week? Crazy money for someone like him. He's almost 30 and yet he plays like Kyle Walker.

I thought he was like 32. He plays like he's 52 though. Shit player. I used to rate him a few years back. Such a ridiculous drop in quality.

Blablurn

If there is 1 person in this thread that I wouldn't mind losing to in fifa, it's you mate. Probably Dc and bialystok too.

It's so hard to be humble. The best I've ever been is like 60th worldwide on PS3 yet I'm this cocky lol.

Messi is amazing how genuinely humble he is being the best player of all time at 26.

u ever played willkiller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom