• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Ages ago. Drunken thread. :lol

image.php

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
England 1-0 Peru
Italy 1-1 Angola

We're going to fucking trounce them :|

Marc

Shit game, just a warm up game though so can't read too much into it. Interested in the subs Woy will make, if he sticks with this team then I guess this is the team we should expect to start.

In which case... fuck.

What happens if England wins the World Cup?

England goes fucking mental, London shuts down, we all get so drunk we invade France.

LTWheels

And Henderson/Welbeck off for Barkely, or hell, Wilshere...

Makes no sense as Roy wants to play with two holding players.

Henderson is playing out of position. He's not a holding play. A lot of times he's playing deeper than Gerrard.

At Liverpool Henderson normally plays roughly where Ronney, Welbeck and Lallana drop deep. He's asked to make runs pass the strikers.

Roy clearly doesn't want him to do that. He wants him to hold alongside Gerrard.

darknil

Now that you are winning clearly against Peru, there was a legit time that in South America we believed Peru was going to be able to take Uruguay's WC spot. If not Peru, Venezuela. Uruguay had a string of very bad matches and recovered just in time.

Marc

Makes no sense as Roy wants to play with two holding players.

Henderson is playing out of position. He's not a holding play. A lot of times he's playing deeper than Gerrard.

At Liverpool Henderson normally plays roughly where Ronney, Welbeck and Lallana drop deep. He's asked to make runs pass the strikers.

Roy clearly doesn't want him to do that. He wants him to hold alongside Gerrard.

He is not a CM either, he was a right midfielder... things change. Its not like he is some box to box master.

I actually think he is trying to play similar to Liverpool but wants to force shitty United players in so messes up the balance. Would prefer we had 3 in midfield anyway, either in a 3 or 2 and 1 in the hole who can run from slightly deeper than a 10. Anyway, I have said my feelings on Henderson as an international.

Fucking hell, Carlsberg with the extra star, not seen that one... cringe. I hate adverts for England, hard to think of any good ones.

pulga

Banned
Luis Álvaro Ribeiro, Santos' ex-president, claims that "an orgy for Neymar's father at the Picadilly Hotel in London was included in the 90 million Barca paid for Neymar"

wutwutlol

Linius

Quiche forced me to buy it. For some reason though on pc there is literally around a 6 second delay. Was impossible to play.

Game would disconnect after 20 fifa minutes.

Playing online(wireless) on PS3/4 never even gets close to that.

My style is just heaps of pressing and I like to dribble/do skill moves lol.

We should play some time dude if you have it on PC anyways.

Marc

Great control Jags you bellend.

Galvanise Who would you have at rightback? As bad as Johnson is currently, and I think he has been very good for England previously, there really isn't much competition.

edit: Why can't Gerrard turn there, he is the DM, don't poke it back to Hart you lazy git.

L1NETT

Aye Marc

For as shit as Johnson is and always has been, got nowt good competition

I think we should get Seamus Coleman on who do you think you are and find some English blood in him

Scum

Great control Jags you bellend.

Galvanise Who would you have at rightback? As bad as Johnson is currently, and I think he has been very good for England previously, there really isn't much competition.

edit: Why can't Gerrard turn there, he is the DM, don't poke it back to Hart you lazy git.
Might as well play three at the back. Makes no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom