• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Aye Marc

For as shit as Johnson is and always has been, got nowt good competition

I think we should get Seamus Coleman on who do you think you are and find some English blood in him

Maybe they'd do a transfer with us for Rooney, Wayne looks a bit Irish. That sounds incredibly offensive actually, I take that back.

1. Kyle Walker

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

C'mon mate, Johnson with a hernia is still twice the player Walker is. He has somehow had a worse season than Johnson at Liverpool, in a world cup year. Takes some special kind of superpowered shite tyo pull that off.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
comments posted by the bbc from social networks

James Arlett: Has Hodgson got the bottle to leave Rooney behind? Like playing with 10 men at the moment.

Terry Lanfear: Johnson very poor, need to get Jones on. Rooney is very quiet and Welbeck either passes back or runs and loses the ball. Lallana looks lively.

Mustafa Mustafa: This team won't go anywhere. It doesn't have depth and talent, just a few good players.

the problems are so obvious

Meier

Rooney tackles like my Virtual Pro does when I'm playing Striker. He's good for at least one yellow card offense every game even if he doesn't get one.

Marc

Fucking hell Johnson, it was a shit pass but this back four look like strangers.

There's no fucking way you can put on Listen Up and not be blown away. It would rip space and time apart.

Sorry, my speakers just made whiney noises. :(

comments posted by the bbc from social networks

the problems are so obvious

Yep, we don't need extra strikers, no one is going to play with 4 strikers at the world cup. Completely unbalanced.

I am concerned, I assumed Woy was going to swap Welbeck and Sterling at half time to compare. If he is actually considering the guy ahead of Sterling then yeeash. Rooney is a non-starter, he could break his neck and they would still try and wheel him on.

Sterling and Barkley on and we'd have loads of energy and can really go at teams.

Marc

Rooney off for Sterling?

61880-George-Michael-its-happening-i-dNrF.gif

More likely with Gerrard going off, Woy thinks he is saving his big stars.

Oh shut up you ITV shite commentator, the guy is dross, played like utter dross in this half and you completely ignore it.

Linius

Just played three games of FIFA 14 and only came across Russian teams (Zenit and CSKA twice). I was bored so I made a compilation of Russian defending for Sviat.

iZPrgsuaOotIc.gif

ibvzJdldF9KcQ6.gif

ibvFhVpf4nLCx8.gif

i3e4NaCut5U9f.gif

i8tVqfc2vN2Vg.gif

iltpErkTZjkUD.gif

iFPxnhI94P4Zu.gif

Schalke Huntelaar crushing Russian dreams since forever.

I'm really bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom