• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

The bet is safe.

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

ghst

thanks for the laugh
now we're talking, largely undeserved set piece bumbles which somehow find the back of the net. something that england can hope to live up to in brazil.

Meier

Figured that was Jagielka's 1st but turns out he got another in a friendly back in '12. His middle name is Nikodem... o_O

cremino

Empoli promoted to Serie A after 6 years
In other news Ghirardi has resigned as Parma president and put the club for sale after Parma was denied a Uefa license and their EL spot

Blablurn

i need to ask u guys smth

i have a job interview at a vodafone retail job soon

they might ask me how long i want to work there

i told them that im about to finish college

of course this is not the job i wanna do for the rest of my life

how do i say it best that its just a temporary thing till i found something that suits my degree lol

shall i just lie?

how do i say it best that its just a temporary thing till i found something that suits my degree lol

shall i just lie?
lie

You won't get it otherwise

3Sixty

shall i just lie?

Lie.

Barzul

shall i just lie?

lie. You can always quit.

Scum

shall i just lie?
Lie. Then bugger off at the most opportune moment.

Blablurn

lol, alright! so im just going to say "yeah, i like this job, i like to deal with electronics. i wanna stay here for a long time"

Linius

lol, alright! so im just going to say "yeah, i like this job, i like to deal with electronics. i wanna stay here for a long time"

Yup, just make sure they know you really want this job.

In one of job interviews at work a girl answered the question why she wants to work at us with the answer: I need to make my money some how. She wasn't hired :p

arkon

A lot of my mates love MK64 but it just felt too different to me. It was the start of the weapons becoming more important than the actual driving.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

I dunno. Certainly in the racing, yeah, but battle mode you still need to be able to maneuver well. The move to 3D means you have to pay attention to your opponents position vertically. That's why block fort works so well. Having the triple red shells might have thrown it off (so it's probably wise they left it out), but triple green shells aren't so bad. It's not really that different to SMK in that regard. Strictly talking about the battle mode though

Hixx

Milner do the country a favour and retire from intl football when the whistle goes

You will be our World Cup hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom