• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell :lol

Need to learn the tracks a bit and get a faster car. Many of the tracks we tried were new to me, only completed one Grand Prix :lol

LTWheels

Fucking hell :lol

Need to learn the tracks a bit and get a faster car. Many of the tracks we tried were new to me, only completed one Grand Prix :lol

Yeah I had only done the first two GPs, and previous gen tracks outside of N64 were pretty much unknown to me.

I think I need to use a kart that has better handling and grip, when playing at higher CCs.

just found out mcfarlane has been inside of emilia clarke.
iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png
The dream is dead

FuturusX

Interesting fact about Seth McFarlane is that if he could be bothered to be on time for flights (he's notroiously bad for missing them) he'd be dead. He was supposed to be on plane to LA on 9/11 which was intentionally crashed into North Tower...He was late and missed the flight.

Interesting fact about Seth McFarlane is that if he could be bothered to be on time for flights (he's notroiously bad for missing them) he'd be dead. He was supposed to be on plane to LA on 9/11 which was intentionally crashed into North Tower...He was late and missed the flight.

MUST

RESIST

COMMENT

bud

what a damn shame.

(i'm talking about 9/11 of course
CNB1W6d.png
)

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member

Mark Wahlberg was also supposed to be on that flight but went to a film festival in Canada instead.

he's since gone on to be a massive dickhead

bud

wahlberg was on graham norton not too long ago and he was completely drunk. kept interrupting fassbender and some other woman who is a horrible comedian.

if only a plane had crashed into him that day... ;_;

FuturusX

Wait..Wahlberg has always been a dick....

Wahlberg had been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department in his youth. By age 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances.[9][10] At fifteen, civil action was filed against Wahlberg for his involvement in two separate incidents of harassing African-American children (the first some siblings and the second a group of black school children on a field trip), by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets.[11] At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while yelling a racial epithet. That same day, he also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving the victim permanently blind in one eye.[12][13]

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in state prison at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction. He served 45 days of his sentence.[12][14] In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[15] Commenting in 2006 on his past crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regret, and I have certainly paid for my mistakes." He said the right thing to do would be to try to find the blinded man and make amends, and admitted he has not done so...

Marc

Bought a Wii U today.

MK8 is amazing.

Bunhead1867 if any Footy Gaffers want to add me. Need some friends!

WillHay108 is mine. I got one today too, loving it. Just need to think of a way to set up my fucking audio, using my PC monitor which doesn't have in-built speakers :(

Hixx

WillHay108 is mine. I got one today too, loving it. Just need to think of a way to set up my fucking audio, using my PC monitor which doesn't have in-built speakers :(

Does the monitor have audio out? My new monitor has speakers but jinkies they are the worst I have ever heard. So I use some £5 speakers from asda. They are fucking amazing for the price.

LTWheels

Ben Smith
‏@BenSmithBBC
#LFC have made a final offer of £25m for Southampton captain Adam Lallana. Club want to complete deal swiftly

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 1m
I'm told, as it stands, Lallana favours move to #LFC over other options. Liverpool aware of others. Want to get deal done

Yen

Ben Smith
‏@BenSmithBBC
#LFC have made a final offer of £25m for Southampton captain Adam Lallana. Club want to complete deal swiftly

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 1m
I'm told, as it stands, Lallana favours move to #LFC over other options. Liverpool aware of others. Want to get deal done

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 3m
Brendan Rodgers also hopeful of signing Alberto Moreno, Dejan Lovren and Emre Can in the next fortnight

Don't know what to think about Lovren. Haven't really noticed him at Soton and he had a pretty poor reputation in France, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom