• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daehli will style on Russia in 13 hours.

iNCDpEn1yOfdl.gif

By style on, I mean he will do great, but add no end product

He won't even do that. Capello drains all excitement and creativity from the game, for both teams.

Zabojnik

I wish you guys could've seen what I saw tonight. Fit as FUCK female dancers wearing nothing but this and a see-through dancing dress that barely managed to cover their glorious, GLORIOUS asses. I was literally staring & sweating. For hours. This is too much. TOO MUCH. How am I excepted to get any work done in such an environment?

I wish you guys could've seen what I've seen tonight. Fit as FUCK female dancers wearing nothing but this and a see-through dancing dress that barely managed to cover their glorious, GLORIOUS asses. I was literally staring & sweating. For hours. This is too much. TOO MUCH. How am I excepted to get any work done in such an environment?

fuck you.

Barzul

I wish you guys could've seen what I've seen tonight. Fit as FUCK female dancers wearing nothing but this and a see-through dancing dress that barely managed to cover their glorious, GLORIOUS asses. I was literally staring & sweating. For hours. This is too much. TOO MUCH. How am I excepted to get any work done in such an environment?
I wish I'd seen this too.

I wish you guys could've seen what I saw tonight. Fit as FUCK female dancers wearing nothing but this and a see-through dancing dress that barely managed to cover their glorious, GLORIOUS asses. I was literally staring & sweating. For hours. This is too much. TOO MUCH. How am I excepted to get any work done in such an environment?

iuTdvXwvFRsR5.gif

Example:

*Project Beasts thread, a known PS4 exclusive"

Poster X: "Xbox One port please! Please, please, please, pleeeeease!!"

*banned*

At least that's how I understand it.

I figured that's what it was. I still don't understand why it's worthy of a ban though.

This is why I don't post at gaming side.

Zabojnik

I figured that's what it was. I still don't understand why it's worthy of a ban though.

This is why I don't post at gaming side.

I can only imagine that people frequently went overboard with it and then you had people from the other camp going "lol, never, fuck off xbot/sonytard" and starting flame wars which ruined the fun for everybody. Seems harmless enough and not ban worty, but, yeah, snowballing effect and all that.

GQman2121

Banned
I can only imagine that people frequently went overboard with it and then you had people from the other camp going "lol, never, fuck off xbot/sonytard" and starting flame wars which ruined the fun for everybody. Seems harmless enough and not ban worty, but, yeah, snowballing effect and all that.

The problem with some of the bans are that you'll have someone harmlessly say something like, man, this would be great on Vita and they'll catch a ban the same as the crazies who is clearly have no interest in products not on the system that they prefer.

FootballFan

Thiago is dead :(

Hence the avatar change :p

But seriously, people were saying we got a lot of money for Thiago. But really, he is worth more, and will be worth much more in the future too imo. :(

If he stays injury free, there is no player in his age or younger, that I'd rather have.

But fuck. Of course, let's keep Cesc because it would be embarrassing to release him after the ridiculous signing fiasco.

Johnson so bad

He and Rooney would have to score 3 own goals for 5 matches running to be dropped.

At least Sturridge remains boss

Let's talk about bad banter. When I arrived at work a Man Utd fan came up to me and said 'Peru must be shit, letting a Liverpool player score against them.' How does one respond to that?

Johnson so bad

He and Rooney would have to score 3 own goals for 5 matches running to be dropped.

At least Sturridge remains boss

Let's talk about bad banter. When I arrived at work a Man Utd fan came up to me and said 'Peru must be shit, letting a Liverpool player score against them.' How does one respond to that?

Feel our pain. You will never be able to get rid of Rooney. He will slow things down, occasionally have games where he plays like a pub player, and will ping it out to the wings any chance he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom