• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Welcome CelticKnight!

Anyone up for MK8?

Dibs on Chiellini

MORTAL+COMBAT.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Varane and Benzema are going to go HAM on Pogba during their stay in Brazil.
aren't they both thinking about leaving though?

And don't forget that Didier Deschamps is a HARDCORE Juventino (who refused to even shake hands with Zeman).

having said that, Pogba and Vidal are both leaving next season, along with Conte (his contract expires). And from that money the new coach will create his own team.

and we'll finish 7th

Bari stadium...in serie B
10402577_796987120335420_3164762989864906008_n.jpg

Bari beat Novara 4-1 and qualified for the playoffs

Bari is such a great story this year. From bankruptcy to being in the promotion playoffs.

Too bad that big stadium with that shitty track will be empty for most games even in Serie A if they do make it.

Linius

Eredivisie: Feyenoord (4), Ajax (3), PSV (2).
Premier League: Swansea City (2), Manchester United (1), Newcastle United (1), Aston Villa (1), Norwhich City (1) (Relegated).
Bundesliga: Bayern München (1), Schalke 04 (1), FC Augsburg (1).
Superlïg: Galatasaray (1), Fenerbache (1).
Serie A: AC Milan (1).
Premier League (Ukraine): Dinamo Kiev (1).

That's where they all play.

Have to say no one over here expects big things from this squad. We're a small country and we don't have a selection of star players each tournament obviously. I hope we'll be surprised.

Happy to see De Jong make it, he definitely deserves it. One of the few guys in our team who knows what the fuck he is doing, I feel bad for him sometimes.

Linius

Yeah, he's important. With him and Sneijder as defending and creative midfielders we're pretty solid in that department. Robben and RVP up front is great too. Also have Huntelaar there if needs be. But RVP will most likely be first choice. It's mostly our defence I'm worried about. But that's why Van Gaal is going with this 5-3-2 system. We have a few top players in key positions, as long as we won't get overrun at the back I think we have a chance to get out of the group at least. And then we'll see what happens. Players usually grow as a tournament progresses, as long they start well and not collapse completely against Spain the first game.

Yeah, he's important. With him and Sneijder as defending and creative midfielders we're pretty solid in that department. Robben and RVP up front is great too. Also have Huntelaar there if needs be. But RVP will most likely be first choice. It's mostly our defence I'm worried about. But that's why Van Gaal is going with this 5-3-2 system. We have a few top players in key positions, as long as we won't get overrun at the back I think we have a chance to get out of the group at least. And then we'll see what happens. Players usually grow as a tournament progresses, as long they start well and not collapse completely against Spain the first game.

What time is the Netherlands friendly bb?

bud

Eredivisie: Feyenoord (4), Ajax (3), PSV (2).
Premier League: Swansea City (2), Manchester United (1), Newcastle United (1), Aston Villa (1), Norwhich City (1) (Relegated).
Bundesliga: Bayern München (1), Schalke 04 (1), FC Augsburg (1).
Superlïg: Galatasaray (1), Fenerbache (1).
Serie A: AC Milan (1).
Premier League (Ukraine): Dinamo Kiev (1).

That's where they all play.

Have to say no one over here expects big things from this squad. We're a small country and we don't have a selection of star players each tournament obviously. I hope we'll be surprised.

your list only has 22 players.

there are five feyenoord players, not four.

Zabojnik

The press are saying Rossi's performance in Italy - Trapattoni's orphans tonight will decide whether Prandelli includes him in the WC squad, but I think he's already decided. He's coming, unless something unthinkable happens tonight. I don't even wanna think about it.

Blablurn

Balotelli on England: "We have World Cup champions, they don't have one player who knows what it means to go past quarterfinals."

Hi FootyGAF I know I´ve been missing Pulga told me about the superior MK8 FootyGAF spreadsheet, where is it?

Anyways add me if you like CRAZY_SPIRIT.

I´ve no words to describe how good the game is. I´ve been playing non stop since yesterday. See you guys online!

Yours.

dark_prinny.

FeD.nL

Had such a weird night, was playing mario kart with a roommate and a stripper that was hired for another roommate's birthday or something and this morning I woke up in the sushi I ate before the party, ugh.

On the Netherlands squad; Tbh it's weird van Aanholt isn't in the squad, especially since the new system is tailored for him, though I guess Kongolo can be decent going forward. The games at the WC probably won't be pretty but at least we won't be playing 433 and get demolished.

Salvadora

Been watching Aurier compilations.

Looks better than Sagna going forward, can fire in a mean cross and looks to have some pace on him.

Still, the eternal question remains of whether he looks good in France or he looks good, in France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom