• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Not sure if it's worth buying a 1TB hard drive to use with the Wii U, or just cheap out and get something like 350GB. Let's face it I'm only going to buy Nintendo games for the Wii U.

Can you partition a section of a hard drive for use with the Wii U?

Tc91

Not sure if it's worth buying a 1TB hard drive to use with the Wii U, or just cheap out and get something like 350GB. Let's face it I'm only going to buy Nintendo games for the Wii U.

No idea I'll let you know, I'm setting mine up now ready for the MK download but the ring has been spinning on the pad for a few minutes. It best bloody work.

LTWheels

No idea I'll let you know, I'm setting mine up now ready for the MK download but the ring has been spinning on the pad for a few minutes. It best bloody work.

The Wii U basic seemed like such a great purchase at the time when website were flogging them for cheap. 8GB seemed reasonable, but with Nintendo's updates to the system you only end up with something like 3GB usable.

Salvadora

In all seriousness, I think Wenger will get him. 30m is a great deal for a world class player.
Wenger is not going to pass up an opportunity to get that sort of value for thirty million pounds sterling.

'specially if our other business consists of small signings from France and QPR.

Barzul

There's a big argument on twitter Arsenal fans for and against resigning Cesc. All I know is Ramsey and Ozil were both injured in March our challenge collapsed. With Cesc, Giroud will get even more goals. Cesc got 19 from midfield in 07-08. Ramsey 16 last year. Walcott back fit. Goals won't be an issue at all, just need to add someone like Vela or Remy.

wedward

There's a big argument on twitter Arsenal fans for and against resigning Cesc. All I know is Ramsey and Ozil were both injured in March our challenge collapsed. With Cesc, Giroud will get even more goals. Cesc got 19 from midfield in 07-08. Ramsey 16 last year. Walcott back fit. Goals won't be an issue at all, just need to add someone like Vela or Remy.

Other teams make it work. Don't see why we cant.

Slizz

Have Arsenal properly addressed their training and fitness methods? I remember people here saying the organization was going to look in to it.

Barzul

Have Arsenal properly addressed their training and fitness methods? I remember people here saying the organization was going to look in to it.

Wenger gave an statement to the Evening standard saying we were reexamining some of our approaches, the whole thing needs to be revamped we're always in the top 3 of the injury league which is absurd.

Tc91

The Wii U basic seemed like such a great purchase at the time when website were flogging them for cheap. 8GB seemed reasonable, but with Nintendo's updates to the system you only end up with something like 3GB usable.

Okay, it seems like you need a Y cable for the external hard drive and plug both ends into each USB port on the Wii U, I only plugged 1 in and it wouldn't recognise the drive.

Didn't give me a option to partition it only to format and erase everything on it (mine had nothing)

Scum

I'm not sure you can use a partitioned drive. Might be a better idea to just pick up a cheap arse small sized drive.

Slizz

Wenger gave an statement to the Evening standard saying we were reexamining some of our approaches, the whole thing needs to be revamped we're always in the top 3 of the injury league which is absurd.

I see, yeah something definitely needs to change.

Yen

Lambert seems well chuffed/gobsmacked in this wee interview. Just think, 200 million years ago all mammal life on earth was extinct, and today Rickie Lambert is joining Liverpool. What a journey.

Official Italy starting XI v Ireland: Sirigu; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Paletta, Darmian; Marchisio, Verratti, Motta; Montolivo; Rossi, Immobile.

Montolivo isn't a trequartista, Prandelli. Otherwise, not a bad lineup.

Will be an important match for Rossi.

wedward

I just want to see this lineup at some point:

---------Theo
Wilshere Ozil Santi
---Ramsey Cesc

All those triangles.

Swiss Ramble ‏@SwissRamble 41s
No idea whether any truth in the Fabregas rumours, but I would note that Barca owed Arsenal €15.4m as at 30 June 2013 (Song & Fabregas).

It's on.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giaccherini's story is still better

From nearly dying

From nearly switching careers

From Serie C and B at 27-28

To winning the league with Juve

To being Italy's best player last year

And to warming Sunderland's bench fighting relegation and missing the World Cup

Bet he wished he died

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Official Italy starting XI v Ireland: Sirigu; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Paletta, Darmian; Marchisio, Verratti, Motta; Montolivo; Rossi, Immobile.

Montolivo isn't a trequartista, Prandelli. Otherwise, not a bad lineup.

Will be an important match for Rossi.
I think (I WISH) White Pogba is the trequartista.
It shouldn't be too long. Life expectancy in the north east isn't very high.
Not even in TV shows it seems

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
do you guys use "cunt" in real life too? like in sex? "im gonna jizz on ur fucking cunt"
My British ex used to say cunt more than everyone in this thread combined. But funnily enough, never in bed.

I very rarely talk during sex (I SPEAK WITH MY PENIS* OK) unless she's in the mood for dirty talk :/

*like a ventriloquist, I'll show you one day.

TeddyBoy

I just want to see this lineup at some point:

---------Theo
Wilshere Ozil Santi
---Ramsey Cesc

All those triangles.

I'm not convinced that team has any real balance. I don't see Wilshere doing well on the wing, Santi had a bad season this year and I thought he played on the left.

Theo isn't a striker, his positioning isn't there yet. Cesc in midfield would mean Ramsey has to do far more defending than he does now and you'd get a better result with a dedicated DM next to him.

I think if you played that team against top class opposition you'd get beat (I'm a big believer in picking the best formation to beat the opposition even if you have to sacrifice individual players who are more skilled than others).

Swiss Ramble ‏@SwissRamble 41s
No idea whether any truth in the Fabregas rumours, but I would note that Barca owed Arsenal €15.4m as at 30 June 2013 (Song & Fabregas).

It's on.

This isn't that uncommon, clubs space out payments on transfers to hide from FFP.

Lambert seems well chuffed/gobsmacked in this wee interview. Just think, 200 million years ago all mammal life on earth was extinct, and today Rickie Lambert is joining Liverpool. What a journey.

:lol

Blablurn

My British ex used to say cunt more than everyone in this thread combined. But funnily enough, never in bed.

I very rarely talk during sex (I SPEAK WITH MY PENIS* OK) unless she's in the mood for dirty talk :/

*like a ventriloquist, I'll show you one day.

you're such a casanova

Blablurn

Bo-oONyCMAAG8dL.jpg:large

Hixx

Giaccherini's story is still better

From nearly dying

From nearly switching careers

From Serie C and B at 27-28

To winning the league with Juve

To being Italy's best player last year

And to warming Sunderland's bench fighting relegation and missing the World Cup

Bet he wished he died

Maybe you should stop shitposting Yurt and start following a club that isn't morally bankrupt.

Lightning

Banned
Cesc-Ramsey
Walcott-Ozil-Cazorla
Giroud

That team would mop the floor with most PL opposition. Tactics and personal changes would need to happen in the bigger games but that must happen regardless. You don't need a DM every game, only against major teams that are quick on the break and are talented themselves who can actively threaten us.

Cesc can play in Ozil's position when Ozil needs a break, Wilshere and Arteta and cover Ramsey and Cesc. Santi, Rosciky, Walcott, Chamberlain and Podolski battle for 2 positions will be a worry.

Jarnet87

Stop huring yourself Wedward, Cesc is United bound. Agent Mata and agent De Gea outweight Santi Ratzola. RVP will tell him what it feels like to lift the Premier League trophy, and Van Ghaleon will bring him back to his best form. I bet it's his dream to play alongside Sir Wayne Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom