• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bo-wPXTIcAI_yvZ.jpg:large

It's missing " (until they meet the Italians) " ;p

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 45s

Barcelona willing to let Fabregas leave for £30m & his preference is PL return. Arsenal have buy-back option but yet to express any interest

Wenger just ain't interested in 27 year olds I guess.

Barzul

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 3m
Barcelona willing to let Fabregas leave for £30m & his preference is PL return. Arsenal have buy-back option but yet to express any interest.

Ornstein has spoken. Do it Wenger.

Salvadora

Close to pulling the trigger on the Dutch World Cup shirt (away) for £9.64 to wear at the gym.

Do you guys think that is the best looking kit at the World Cup or is there another one I should consider?

Some Milan fans tried to meet up at Casa Milan and support Seedorf. They organized everything on Facebook, it seemed like around 600 people could be there this afternoon.

Nobody showed up. I'm starting to feel very sorry for Clarence :(

Peco

Some Milan fans tried to meet up at Casa Milan and support Seedorf. They organized everything on Facebook, it seemed like around 600 people could be there this afternoon.

That's really sad if true.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
These are the moments it sinks in that we have no CL football to offer anyone and when faced with the thought of going to United or any of the top 4 last year we are severely fucked.

Basd Gahl please deliver us

wedward

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 3m
Barcelona willing to let Fabregas leave for £30m & his preference is PL return. Arsenal have buy-back option but yet to express any interest.

Ornstein has spoken. Do it Wenger.

O boy. It's happening.

LTWheels

If you are looking for some sport to watch this evening, Jonny Wilkinson's last ever rugby match is on soon. Top 14 final. Toulon v Castres kicks off at 8pm.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have a feeling we're going to smash Italy at the world cup but lose to Uruguay.
define smash? Because 1-0 is the best you could do.
3-0
Well...We are almost always shit after reaching Euro/WC finals..See Euro 2008 after WC2006..or WC2002 after Euro 2000 so I will not be too surprised if we exit at the group stage
and the first game is shit most of time :lol
These are the moments it sinks in that we have no CL football to offer anyone and when faced with the thought of going to United or any of the top 4 last year we are severely fucked.

Basd Gahl please deliver us

Relaaaaaaaaaax we're still Manchester United bb

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If Wenger passes on Cesc and he goes to a PL team and wins the league I'll quit watching the sport.

For some strange reason, for some reason I cannot imagine I can see this exactly happening, Cesc going to City and winning the title.

No-one knows the mind of Wenger, he is a madman at times.

These Brazilian FUCKS laughing at England on SSN, like we're not a threat. They'll see. They'll all see. Fry, you're getting reamed. CUNT. Fucking insult. We invented the fucking sport. You fucking cunts. Disgrace. Jealousy. We've all seen City of God. Questioning our credentials. Arrogance. We'll fucking show them. They'll all see.

hodgson_headbanging.gif

These Brazilian FUCKS laughing at England on SSN, like we're not a threat. They'll see. They'll all see. Fry, you're getting reamed. CUNT. Fucking insult. We invented the fucking sport. You fucking cunts. Disgrace. Jealousy. We've all seen City of God. Questioning our credentials. Arrogance. We'll fucking show them. They'll all see.

hodgson_headbanging.gif

Pretty sure England are going to win the World Cup tbf. I mean it's basically us versus foreigners.

David Ornstein, lol. So this is legit.

Putting my own opinions on this potential move aside, I don't buy the notion that Wenger is some softy who'll spend £30m on a player who would be the ultimate, emotionally-driven luxury signing. He's alot more pragmatic than people think.

---- Ramsey -- Schneiderlin ---

Wilshere ------ Ozil ------- Pedro

Arteta, Diaby, Ox, Walcott, Cazorla, Rosicky, (maybe Podolski too)

Give me that over any system with Fabregas at DM/left-wing/false-9. I love Cesc as much as most, but I'd love a balanced Arsenal team far, far more.

edit: loool Hitcher, yesss

Scum

For some strange reason, for some reason I cannot imagine I can see this exactly happening, Cesc going to City and winning the title.

No-one knows the mind of Wenger, he is a madman at times.

Worry about Cesc at another time. After Remy, Aurier and Schneiderlin turn up.

I bet you the Curva Sud threatened them.

Galliani = Frank Underwood
Curva Sud = Doug Stamper
Seedorf = Peter Russo

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xrICiYjXVsw/U3TX2-1lmLI/AAAAAAAAQMQ/7iZsHrm-D8s/s725/Inter+14-15+Home+Kit+W.jpg[img]

One of the nicer kits I've seen in a while.[/QUOTE]

I hope u finish 4th again next season

and I hope Cesc goes to United and wins the treble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom