• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Fuck that game where that .gif came from. Puta Barca.

Also, I enjoy having Nigel De Jong back in the line-up. Beastly dude.

qv8dvLR.jpg

EDIT

Fucking idiot from Ghana trying to kick Robben out of the game.

http://i.imgur.com/qv8dvLR.jpg[img]

EDIT

Fucking idiot from Ghana trying to kick Robben out of the game.[/QUOTE]

Your love for that cunt is very unpatriotic. I'm gonna have to take your Dutch passport away.

Also, it's fantastic to see that Barcelona fans take great pride in that game. It makes perfect sense.

keit4

Banned
Yessss, we are back in Primera :D

It's not easy to promote the next year after being relegated but Depor did it twice in a row :p

Linius

Your love for that cunt is very unpatriotic. I'm gonna have to take your Dutch passport away.

I feel very twisted about my affection for Iniesta. Please :(

But think of it this way, I cheer for Feyenoord cunts in an orange shirt too. This is just the other way around.

FootballFan

lol

no, probably, yes, no, definitely not

No wonder pulga hates you.

In your opinion m8.

You may remember him differently or be blinded by your love for him, but what I said is true.

He could leave Madrid right now and their chances for CL #11 would not change, they can put in Illarramendi and he'll do the same job.

In your opinion m8.

You may remember him differently or be blinded by your love for him, but what I said is true.

He could leave Madrid right now and their chances for CL #11 would not change, they can put in Illarramendi and he'll do the same job.

Illaramendi is brass. There's a reason they played Khedira, who was semi-injured and also brass, ahead of him.

FootballFan

Also, it's fantastic to see that Barcelona fans take great pride in that game. It makes perfect sense.

You see it from your side, I see it from my side m8.

Chelsea took off a striker for a defender in the 73rd minute, even though Barca were already a man down(unjustly too), with 0 shots on target, Hiddink still preferred to go even more defensive.

Fortune favours the bold unfortunately for Hiddink.

Chelsea got their revenge a few seasons later but that Iniesta goal and that game(exc the few ref mistakes) was just brilliant imo. Football lived that day..it lived.

Linius

And now they injured a Feyenoord cunt. These Ghana players go in hard.

Do you have that phrase in Holland? That comes as a surprise for some reason :p

Nah, in Dutch it's something completely different. I don't even know how to literally translate it but it has nothing to do with bushes.

Didn't see Lampard to NYC coming, if it does happen.

I'd have thought Harry Redknapp would've given him a proverbial 'Monaco bank account's worth of cash for a season with him at QPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom