• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

gMBDY41.jpg

that picture cracked me up

pulga

Banned
true. I threw like three red shells at you and you dodged them all! then I threw one green shell and I had you!

god i fucking hate this game, its always a damn disadvantage to lead the race :mad:

SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAI
knows that sakurai has nothing to do with this lol

pulga

Banned
One more race and I'm off! Gonna catch Xmen in an hour!!

Edit: fuck it, El Topo just joined and Mt Wario showed up. ONE MORE AND DONE

K1LLER7

It really is, but do yourself a favor and skip the 2nd one.
Hmmm Yeah my mate was saying to skip the 2nd too. Might just play the 3rd and then move on to Final Fantasy X/X-2.

Still got Dark Souls 2 to finish. Not liking it as much as the first 2 souls games but it's still enjoyable. Bosses feel lacklustre.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hmmm Yeah my mate was saying to skip the 2nd too. Might just play the 3rd and then move on to Final Fantasy X/X-2.

Still got Dark Souls 2 to finish. Not liking it as much as the first 2 souls games but it's still enjoyable. Bosses feel lacklustre.

Pretty much.

Walshy

How would you feel about Flanno being first choice RB next season? Assuming we get an attacking LB like Moreno.

I'm warming to the idea the more I think about it.
I'd welcome it, as I don't think we should have two attacking full-backs. I think Rodgers likes playing one attacking full-back and another defensive one on the opposite flank for balance.

Moreno should be wrapped up this week, with the medical being scheduled in the next few days.

Unless Johnson regains his form, Flanagan should be a starter purely on merit anyhow.

Gambit

Yeah, that was a good laugh, except I had only been on one of them courses before.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

You know, I can believe it. In the rankings you were a bit behind at first, and I thought "typical for footy-gaf, dominated by the Spanish and the Germans", and all of a sudden there's one course and the English team comes charging to the front.

Anyway, the tournament will stay open for the whole month of June. Obviously, the ranking is a bit misleading because whoever plays the most often is likely to win, but it's meant for fun and the whole of footy-gaf

LegoArmo

53% of Celtic fans at TalkCeltic.net would be disappointed if Roy Keane was named as manager.

Thought it would be higher, but still, not good numbers.

pulga

Banned
You know, I can believe it. In the rankings you were a bit behind at first, and I thought "typical for footy-gaf, dominated by the Spanish and the Germans", and all of a sudden there's one course and the English team comes charging to the front.

Anyway, the tournament will stay open for the whole month of June. Obviously, the ranking is a bit misleading because whoever plays the most often is likely to win, but it's meant for fun and the whole of footy-gaf

Don't let the spanish flag mislead you, I'm 100% honduran beef, baby, decimating EuroGAFs karting ambitions moonface.jpg

Hixx

Helen Flanagan looks much better when she hasn't got her hair pulled back and doesn't have makeup applied by Homer Simpson's makeup gun.

wenn2944268_1.jpg

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, skip 2, play 3, and if you want try DMC4 and DmC, they're both great games but not as good as 3.

Also if you're into this kind of games get Bayonetta asap.

Slizz

The England National team on its way to Miami, anyyyyyone abroad happen to know where they will be training down here? I want to heckle.

Are Juventus really going to sign Morata with a buyback clause? =/ Hope it's a big one at least.

Thing is, that line of thinking is all well and good but where is this mythical class striker? Easier said than done innit. Get Loic Remy. Get goals from midfield. Get Cesc.

Even if the incoming striker is Remy, why would signing Cesc make more sense than signing, say, Alexis Sanchez (who not only plays on either wing, but scores more goals, is direct, and would allow us to go 4-4-2 on demand)?

Where does Fabregas fit and how does he not hinder Ramsey, Ozil and/or Wilshere? Genuine questions. Everybody wants him yet nobody lists an even remotely reasonable, balanced system with him in the side.

Let's have a little theoretical situation. Say United had like 3 top wingers

But Ronaldo was gonna be let go and wanted back to England

Let him go to Chelsea or Arsenal?

The only player better than Ronaldo is arguably the best player ever, he's head and shoulders above anyone else. Fabregas on the other hand is no longer one of Europe's top 5 midfielders. He's not a better #10 than Ozil, and there are 2 available players at Barca who would offer us more goals, pace and incisiveness.

If the main argument is "do you let him go to City?", I'd ask: has a team ever been successful by overlooking their own flaws to damage the transfer business of a much better team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom