• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm 31 and I've been wearing glasses for four years. They've made my eyes worse in that I'm now super dependant on them to see anything more than ten feet in front of me.

My eyesight was always great and then one day while walking home from work I noticed that I couldn't identify faces from across the street. People appeared blurred to me and streetlights at night looked as if the light was fading outside of the light source.

I hadn't had my eyes tested in a long time so I made an appointment and got checked out.

When the doctor sat me down and started clicking through the eye machine I was only able to make out the first three rows of the letter chart thingy. He made the adjustments and then everything popped into focus. I asked how close would the glasses bring my eyes to reflect what I saw through the machine. He said, that's exactly what you're going to be seeing, to which I said, fuck off, really?

I picked out frames and three days later returned to test and pick them up. I cried at the difference it made. The world seriously looked different.

LTWheels

4705__7114__495215793_ap_2740_88e4b4c7f5e53f97133d20038c9da7c3_513X500.jpg

Zabojnik

Thanks for the X-Men vs. Captain America info, think I'll be seeing the latter.

Yurt, why haven't you seen the Cruise missile yet?

fuenf

Looks like Löw will cut Schmelzer, Volland and Mustafi...

rofl we are going to Brazil with only one striker (who'll be 36 years old once the World Cup starts). That's Löw at his finest, I guess he doesnt want to justify playing Klose.... FUCK Löw. Even an injured Gomez, who only stands at the penalty spot and does little else, would've been an improvement to what we've got now.

Jack cw

Looks like Löw will cut Schmelzer, Volland and Mustafi...

rofl we are going to Brazil with only one striker (who'll be 36 years old once the World Cup starts). That's Löw at his finest, I guess he doesnt want to justify playing Klose.... FUCK Löw. Even an injured Gomez, who only stands at the penalty spot and does little else, would've been an improvement to what we've got now.

I lol'd at Schmelzer. I told Milch that this guy isnt good enough for the national team :D
But Gomez is not fit and basically worthless in his state. Its sad that we are a country of goalies and midfielders but failed to put out a striker talent.

3Sixty

Southampton Football Club can confirm that we have received multiple offers for some of our players in the past weeks. This is a confirmation of the depth of the development that is ongoing in our academy and of the present standing of our first team within the Premier League.

We are staying true to our plan and vision and, as a result, we have no need to accept any offers. We are deep in the process of appointing a new manager who will continue to move our club forward. It remains our preference not to partake in any transfers until the new manager is in place. Our scouting & recruitment department continues to monitor targets we have identified to improve our squad, and the new manager will have final input into our recruitment process.

However, Southampton Football Club can confirm that it has reached agreement with Liverpool for the transfer of Rickie Lambert.

There may be circumstances under which the club will feel it is right for a player to move on. Those circumstances have to be right for the club and the player. This is the case with Rickie’s move to Liverpool.

When Rickie Lambert requested to leave for Liverpool, the club felt it could not stand in the way of having him fulfil his boyhood dream of playing at home. It will be a big challenge to replace him and our intention is to source a quality replacement who will fill his shoes now but also for many years to come.

Meh.

I dunno. Any others that go will be for mega money. So i guess that is alright.

Sell Shaw for £30m. Lump it all on Lukaku.

PLS

You are going to hate me after this post.

You should do Chelsea a favour and give us Shaw on the cheap! We'll throw in Bertrand or some other loaned we don't give a shit about!

I bought a Portsmouth shirt a couple of days ago! I'm sorry 3Sixty! I really am! I must buy a Southampton one to correct this.

GorillaJu

The only glasses I wear are Wayfarer's.

I wear glasses that reduce blue light when I am using a computer for long hours

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm genuinely scared of England now. Way too many Brendan's boys.

And then fucking Suarez and fucking Cavani

This photoshop gem I found on my phone is for Arsenal fans all around the world who believe this year Arsene is gonna throw mad amounts of money around.

AXee3mj.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This photoshop gem I found on my phone is for Arsenal fans all around the world who believe this year Arsene is gonna throw mad amounts of money around.

AXee3mj.jpg
That dude is in Orphan Black btw. He's way too funny :lol

No, not Wenger. The actual Prince Boating lookalike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom