• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to be wearing glasses, but I've only worn them a couple of times in the last 12 years or so. My left eye is shit, but my right eye is perfect.

#TeamNoGlasses

Does spending £42m on a German "playmaker" not count as throwing mad amounts of money around, Dutch? Ozil.

Well, it was certainly mad to do so, I give you that.

I think the main problem is the lack of a Dutch striker for Arsenal. That shit works for you people, just look at RVP and Bergkamp. It's science.

#Team20/20 bitches.

iiTiPb6FYbwmY.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ugh, we're being linked with Ryan Bertrand for £6m. At 24 years old he's be a waste of our money, either we sign a top class player for the position or a youngster. Otherwise we should just use BAE.

Barzul

Glasses I think.

I don't think I will need them for regular use - but they feel really strained sometimes, especially when I'm driving.

Too pussy for contacts. I've never tried a pair on though so if I look like a loser then I may have to consider contacts.

I wear contacts you get used to them after the first few days.

I wear glasses and have done for most of my life, my right eye is fucked :lol my left eye is bad but not as bad as my right. I also have these pretty cool lenses that turn my glasses into sunglasses.

I wear glasses and have done for most of my life, my right eye is fucked :lol my left eye is bad but not as bad as my right. I also have these pretty cool lenses that turn my glasses into sunglasses.
Aren't those really annoying though cos when you go inside it probably takes them a while to adjust and revert to normal clear lenses.

---

Keane is not going to Celtic. Moyseh.

Barzul

Same here, if I had to depend on my right eye, I'd be legally blind.

L1NETT

God no wonder half of you have some right weird opinions on football

You can't see the fucking game

All makes sense

:p

Yen

Ed Malyon ‏@eaamalyon
He's not in exercises with the squad but 11 days after his operation, Luis Suarez is back out training with Uruguay teammates.

Superhuman

Scum

Ugh, we're being linked with Ryan Bertrand for £6m. At 24 years old he's be a waste of our money, either we sign a top class player for the position or a youngster. Otherwise we should just use BAE.

At least he wants a LB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom