• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
1290.jpg

Animation1.gif

That's nothing.

I'm looking forward to the Park Ji Sung charity match in a few hours. I'm desperate. The only players I recognize are Park, El Shaarawy, Zambrotta, and the running man cast.

BpFXAsvCIAA2S_w.jpg

bumped for the new page.

and I hope someone breaks something in Zambrotta.

Salazar

i had checking my thesis for spelling mistakes. im soooo close to just let it be and hand it out.

3ukpQIc.gif

I am super close too, bro. Locked in one thesis examiner this morning. Waiting on another to say yes. Then I can upload and begin the next phase of freakout.

Gambit

X-Men: DoFP or Captain America: Winter Soldier?

I liked them both a lot, but Winter Soldier is superior (imo). It has less issues and plotholes than DoFP.

Black Widow is fantastic, Cap is finally great, the Winter Soldier is unbelievable. And Robert Redford gives it weight.

Also, it has possible the best "car-chase" I've seen in the last five years.

X-men is pretty damn cool, though.

@HLNinEngeland
Valencia & West Ham have made a bid on Cheikhou Kouyate (Anderlecht). The defender/midfielder has an agreement w both teams.

Today's Kicker interview makes it sound like Gündogan is done.

Looks like nobody has a proper idea how to treat him. Well, it was a good 18 months.

I saw X-Men yesterday.

It was fun, I guess - but they basically just wiped the slate clean in terms of what happens in the other movies.

Winter Soldier's action sequences are sublime.

On every other merit (story / pacing / acting / camera work), DOFP is the better movie for me.

Edit: Fook me. Sorry about DP

dc89

Just when i thought I was done with iPhones and stuff WWDC has the potential to pull me back in.

Why am I such a fool?

kharma45

Just when i thought I was done with iPhones and stuff WWDC has the potential to pull me back in.

Why am I such a fool?

I didn't realise it was on today. Crept up quite quickly. Can't imagine we'll get new iPhone hardware though, that'll be September.

dc89

I can't find my Wii U gamepad! Am I screwed?

Yup. Call Reggie.

I'm still strictly Apple when it comes to Laptops and work computers. When it comes to smartphones, nnnnnnop. Never again.

I didn't realise it was on today. Crept up quite quickly. Can't imagine we'll get new iPhone hardware though, that'll be September.

Yeah I love their computers. So good.

Can someone post that gif of Luigi staring at the other dude (Waluigi?) pls.

I5aR4yX.gif

HomelyCluelessBat.gif

Poor Toadette :(

has anyone seen edge of tomorrow yet? probably going to see it in a few.

The hype is getting out of control; would have been better to see it with grounded expectations. I think that's why so many reviews are going "OMG it's actually amazing go see this shit now!"

In any case, seeing it this weekend. Cruise missiles are a-go

Jack cw

Today's Kicker interview makes it sound like Gündogan is done.

Looks like nobody has a proper idea how to treat him. Well, it was a good 18 months.

Damn :/
He is Germanys best DM. It's a shame that he might has to end his career and quite a big loss for Dortmund.

Gambit

Damn :/
He is Germanys best DM. It's a shame that he might has to end his career and quite a big loss for Dortmund.

Imagine your career ending, only having played for Nürnberg and Dortmund. Tragic.

I really feel for him and hope he will recover, but I am not optimistic anymore.

Jack cw

Bueno. I seriously cannot wait. Bring on the vuvuzelas!

Haha, pls no!
I watched the 2010 WC in mute mode only...
Imagine your career ending, only having played for Nürnberg and Dortmund. Tragic.

I really feel for him and hope he will recover, but I am not optimistic anymore.

Yeah, Dortmund made a huge step up with him and he was ready for Real, Barca or Bayern and maybe this World Cup... Still sad, because now we have to rely on Khedira in DM.

bud

The hype is getting out of control; would have been better to see it with grounded expectations. I think that's why so many reviews are going "OMG it's actually amazing go see this shit now!"

In any case, seeing it this weekend. Cruise missiles are a-go

the trailer didn't really do it for me, but yeah, it's supposed to be good.

i'm due for a good cruise film. it's been while. i love him.

I downloaded it last night in about 30 minutes. It's not fast but it's not PS3 slow.

I almost regret getting it physical, as I doubt I'll take it out of the console anytime soon.

(But I will have to invest in an external harddrive at some point. I am full!)

cheers, I'll grab it at midnight when my money comes in then! Add me guys my NNID is 'PrematureQuiche' I'll be the wank guy at the back not knowing what the fuck I am doing!

Aquilani and Paletta in the Italian 23. I am not enjoying those two names.

Paletta always looks like a medieval villian to me and should not have his mug representing Italy.

Very solid squad. I have no worries that this team will be able to perform. Potentially the best and most controlled passing team at the world IMO, and if we can get the strikera to play well together then we will go far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom