• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guillem says Barca told Fabregas he has to find a new club.

That's kind of hilarious considering the lengths they went to to get him back.

LvG is a fucking twat just get the guy you ballsackface.

It's over Viva.

Fabregas is coming home to London.

He is coming home to Chelsea.

He is coming home to daddy Mou.

LegoArmo

Pretty cruel. He probably feels so unloved. De Gea and Mata love him. They love him a lot.

dc89

LvG's United haven't even kicked a ball yet and he's already a twat.

Yes. YES!

This is how the end begins.

GorillaJu

It's over Viva.

Fabregas is coming home to London.

He is coming home to Chelsea.

He is coming home to daddy Mou.

Silver lining

Do you want fucking Crytek making a Timesplitters game

It'll be free to play or some shite

HD rerelease in Cry Engine then

That's settled

Get Crytek on the phone

I'll get my Calamari and flamethrower ready

Look at you people

Look at yourselves

Typing single lines double spaced

Is this what bud's humor has done to Football Gaf?

Bud

What have you done

Carbonox

Look at you people

Look at yourselves

Typing single lines double spaced

Is this what bud's humor has done to Football Gaf?

Bud

What have you done

u

wot

m8

7SXgCtY.gif

Jarnet87

We wanted LVG and now we got him. Lets hope the current squad, plus a few dutch imports and the teaching of Lewis can get us back to competing for the league.

It's not like any of the big players are moving before the World Cup, so all this stuff about us chasing a player and then being over could be a smokescreen. All the action is going to happen mid-late July and August after the cup is over and players have had their holidays.

Firemind

We wanted LVG and now we got him. Lets hope the current squad, plus a few dutch imports and the teaching of Lewis can get us back to competing for the league.

It's not like any of the big players are moving before the World Cup, so all this stuff about us chasing a player and then being over could be a smokescreen. All the action is going to happen mid-late July and August after the cup is over and players have had their holidays.

You will hate LvG and you will love him for it.

Barzul

If Wenger lets Cesc join Chelsea, dumbest fucking move he could make. It's not like we're being linked to any stellar names either. We all wnat te WC striker and DM. But we could very well be stuck with duds like Park Chu Young and Andre Santos.

omgkitty

If Wenger lets Cesc join Chelsea, dumbest fucking move he could make. It's not like we're being linked to any stellar names either. We all wnat te WC striker and DM. But we could very well be stuck with duds like Park Chu Young and Andre Santos.

Seriously, if we let him join Chelsea...I mean WTF are Arsenal doing? I could understand not wanting to spend the money, but I feel like it's a sound investment regardless. Hell Barca still owe us 15m! I just can't imagine a world where Arsenal are dumb enough to pass on Cesc to let him go to fucking Chelsea.

Seriously, if we let him join Chelsea...I mean WTF are Arsenal doing? I could understand not wanting to spend the money, but I feel like it's a sound investment regardless. Hell Barca still owe us 15m! I just can't imagine a world where Arsenal are dumb enough to pass on Cesc to let him go to fucking Chelsea.
No need to imagine.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Incredibly interested to see what players LvG really wants, if any, clear he knows his way forward and, unlike Moyes, hes not after every good player on the market just cause they are there. Hell maybe he thinks the team is good enough as is?

I'm genuinely scared of England now. Way too many Brendan's boys.

And then fucking Suarez and fucking Cavani

The more liverpool players the better. Big time bottlers.

The only England player I fear is Sturidge, because of his speed. No one is good enough to make our starting 11 and only Rooney would make our squad.

Incredibly interested to see what players LvG really wants, if any, clear he knows his way forward and, unlike Moyes, hes not after every good player on the market just cause they are there. Hell maybe he thinks the team is good enough as is?
Pretty sure he doesn't think it's good enough as is. I freaking hope not anyway.

The problem is that Woodward is totally useless so he probably won't be able to get the players LvG wants and has probably already promised far too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom