• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
416199_heroa.jpg

Oh man, our pink shirt looks manly next to this

Julio Cesar could provide some real entertainment at the world cup. Having him warm up on the pitch before hand could prove to be a real important weapon though, leaving the pitch in a Gala-Juve state.

Meier

Aren't they in financial trouble?

They have other players they can sell if need be I'm sure. Every club in Spain (other than Madrid and Barcelona) is in "financial trouble" more or less constantly to be honest. Hell, even Barca is right now. It's been made clear apparently that Atletico won't sell him for less than his release clause.

I guess Ferna must still have a bit of a knock -- not playing in this friendly. Lame.

A shock to me, I thought he was being forced out of the club right now. Because you know, can't have players watching anime on the bus.

Haha. Im sure it took a lot of persuasion to avoid wanting to join a world class manager like Blanc over staying with Jose. Perhaps he offered him a Netflix such to watch better TV?

Slizz

Finally got caught up in Fargo yesterday, can't wait for tonight.

I can understand why people not from the US, much less from the Midwest wouldn't really take to the accents and the show, but fuck it's good.

noal

Banned
I've been standing on top of the world four separate times this evening waiting for Footy Gaf bros to enter the MK tourney and now you decide to play?!

It's my bedtime soon please understand.

Slizz

How accurate are the accents?

A bit manufactured due to most of the actors not really being from the area, but they are on point. My mom's side is from Minnesota, pretty close to the where the story takes place and they all talk exactly like this.

All the 'oofta's' and 'dontchakno's' are all part of the vernacular. Oofta is essentially OMG there. Never say hell always heck, gosh instead of God, pop instead of soda, etc.

Oi, Hitch? You're not paying full price for TLoU Remastered, are you? I bet you are.

Nah. I would if it looked like it could rekindle the good old days of footyGAF playing the MP together, but can't see it happening again. Will wait for it to hit £20 or so.

pulga

Banned
Nah. I would if it looked like it could rekindle the good old days of footyGAF playing the MP together, but can't see it happening again. Will wait for it to hit £20 or so.

no one cares about that overrated game anymore hitch, its time to snap up a wiiu and join the karting madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom