• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he was ambitious, he would be trying to sort the move himself by putting in the transfer request, rather than waiting to see if Saints cave and he gets his loyalty bonus.

Truth. But that's on his (obviously vile) agent.

Only 7 unclaimed which is better than I thought. I thought I'd end up doing about 14 or so myself so 7 is fine if it remains like that.

Sorries in advance if this is posted somewhere obvious, but which teams are left unclaimed?

pulga

Banned
Good to see Neyflop getting the goals out of the way before the World Cup starts.

pls dont speak ill of neybinho he is a senstitive human bean

mehmar61jjq.gif

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
Breaking news: Barcelona CF confirm they are in official talks with Arsenal over the transfer of midfielder Cesc Fabregas.

Welp, guess Chelsea made that bid then.

2010, calma.

Only 7 unclaimed which is better than I thought. I thought I'd end up doing about 14 or so myself so 7 is fine if it remains like that.

Lol, just checked and saw that nobody wants to do Spain. Dat footy-gaf hate is strong.

Edit: Portugal, too!

He certainly is better than Demichelis. He would be my first choice CB alongside Garay.
Fazio untilk this season has shown some of the potential Monchi saw in him, before that he was extremely inconsitent, lacked discipline, he was very tactically aware and lets be blunt here, with Sabella's high defense, he would be a liability.

Demichellis on the other even with his age is better at passing the ball, more adequate at tackling and more disciplined. Not to mention this Argentina squad lacks a boss in the back, Garay, Fernandez, Basanta, Campagnaro are not even at the same level of a Walter Samuel, Burdisso, Heinze, they are really bad in the back.

I'd make the case for a Fazio - Basanta swap, but even that is argueable.

Angeleri maybe, Peruzzi nah, Mussachio? too green

edit: where the fuck are rvy, lambda and the rest of the portucunts?

rvy finally got engaged with Seabass and got to work at Konami, where they are allowed to racially abuse people without getting fired. Lambda was found in the street of Baltimore, but died shortly after, his last words were "Lord help my poor soul".

You're right, thought Valbuena was the Ribery replacement, seems they only actually have 2 good wide players in the entire squad, and Griezmann is one of them

Fuck knows how their CM will work, they have Pogba, Matuidi, Cabaye. One of them will have to miss out unless they go 4-3-3/4-2-3-1

They play a 4-3-3 with those 3 CMs, and two men on the outside of Benzema Giroud. Remy was playing LW against Paraguay.

Tc91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom