• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

I was watching Black Ops II earlier today. Yeah. 😒

Nah. I would if it looked like it could rekindle the good old days of footyGAF playing the MP together, but can't see it happening again. Will wait for it to hit £20 or so.
That's good to hear. It's out next week, apparently.

Elchele

44g5D04.jpg

Can I be graphic designer for United please? Motherfucker just learned diamond pattern over there.

:looooooool

pulga

Banned
That was real fun guys, but wanna get an hour of Wind Waker in before I got to bed!

King_Moc, the fuck are you feeding your koopaling? He's fast as hell!

King_Moc

Banned
That was real fun guys, but wanna get an hour of Wind Waker in before I got to bed!

King_Moc, the fuck are you feeding your koopaling? He's fast as hell!

He's in the fastest category and I try to keep at max coins. I'm pretty decent at fitting in powerslide boosts too I guess, considering he corners like a boat.

Chelsea are just waiting to put Diego Costa through a medical before completing the striker’s £32million switch from Atletico Madrid.

Costa’s move to Stamford Bridge, which was agreed in principle weeks ago, has been held up by a hamstring injury. But the striker is now returning to training with Spain ahead of the World Cup and Chelsea are keen to get a medical completed.

Chelsea could even complete the deal by the end of the week and are confident it will be sealed before the World Cup kicks off next week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...move-from-Atletico-Madrid-by-end-of-week.html

iKpfakfBiiJJo.gif

Guess Jose has changed his mind about Oscar being the number 10, not surprising either considering how he performed in the 2nd half of last season, Hope he can regain his form after the worldcup.

Number 10 role, but not shirt number :p If he stays - which is a big if because I think he's pissed Jose off majorly, perhaps he will inherit the number 8 shirt.

Number 10 role, but not shirt number :p If he stays - which is a big if because I think he's pissed Jose off majorly, perhaps he will inherit the number 8 shirt.
Was thinking that as well, just found it a bit funny that he kept going on about how Oscar is his number 10 and then the club just decided to give the number 10 shirt to Hazard.

Was thinking that as well, just found it a bit funny that he kept going on about how Oscar is his number 10 and then the club just decided to give the number 10 shirt to Hazard.

Hazard wanted it as soon as Mata left I think but you can't change numbers mid-season? Salah wanted it too and was told no? haha

We'll loan Ducksch to Paderborn next season. Would be great if he becomes their main striker, at least Paderborn being in the Bundesliga would be somehow useful then.

Zabojnik

Looks like Gabbiadini will stay at Genoa for another year. Good, 'cause I don't think he's Juve material. Not get me Berardi and Sanchez, Marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom