• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibmabMoJdrbk9v.gif

He must be a Bruce Lee fan.

Suen

Don't worry. I can assure you while La Decima is annoying as fuck, cause it's not going to happen while Pepe and Ramos is your defensive butt partners, it's not even close to as annoying as hundreds of posts about ClevGod, photos of United players in suits (WHY?!) or formations.
I'm so sorry Wooden. I know you're buried in the pyramid and I really love you but I had to.

Wooden pls don't hate me.

Clegg

Y'know I've just had the most horrible thought that LvG may fall out with the players we'd really rather keep. Imagine if he did to Mata what he did to Riquelme.

I'd die.

Y'know I've just had the most horrible thought that LvG may fall out with the players we'd really rather keep. Imagine if he did to Mata what he did to Riquelme.

I'd die.

Nah, you know what? I trust him. I trust him in a way I would never trust Moyes.

Just let him do with this team what he wants. I'd honestly be okay with him selling anyone other than De Gea or Adnan.

Messi

Congratulations Real Madrid gaf. Have some nice celebrations. Well earned this evening.

I am sad for Atletico but they still had a stunning season.

Clegg

Nah, you know what? I trust him. I trust him in a way I would never trust Moyes.

Just let him do with this team what he wants. I'd honestly be okay with him selling anyone other than De Gea or Adnan.
We need all the quality we can get and Mata is all class. It's just a thought of course. If we go 4-3-3 Mata could play on the left. He did so when he played for Valencia. But then where would Rooney play etc etc.

I'm looking forward to next season. But its not without some trepidation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom