• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

q8hDof7.jpg

dc89

If Smalling is a footballer I'm Andre Pirlo. He's shocking.

Milner is almost excused as he's playing out of position, I mean, he's not even a defender. But he's still having a shocker.

Milner and Smalling are giving me bare joke

Jones sprints 60 yards up the pitch and boots the ball at Chamberlain's shins from about 12 yards
Milner gets done by a schoolyard trick, and ends up about 7 yards behind the player who's done him
Smalling gets done by a bouncing ball, letting the player and ball get beyond him without coming close to touching either of them

Unebelievable.

Meier

This defense. It's like they're playing Ultra Attack or something with CBs join attack on. The positioning on that last ball that lead to the 1 on 1 was insane.

rodvik

Hodgson deliberately set them up today to see how we play after we have had two actual defenders sent off. Errr Right?

Messi

Barca assholes for that! Never appreciated a player they tried so hard to get. Unbelievably great player wasted years at Barca.

It didn't work out, that doesn't make Barca assholes. He is much more of an Iniesta style player now than he used to be and he was never going to oust Iniesta. When given a shot in Xavis place he was woeful and less so as a false 9. They have every right to sell him on if they are unhappy or if he is. I think it's a bit of both.

tbf, Ox and Rooney are doing no tracking back whatsoever. Once the ball has gone beyond the halfway line, everyone just leaves it to the back 4.

rodvik

To be fair to Hodgson at least he is not having us bang crosses into the box. At least trying to unlock the defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom