• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

LJLIG1P.gif

Breasting, heh heh heh.

3Sixty - Barkley shag your girlfriend or something? :D

Sweet Jesus, who is that.

Blablurn

FootballFan. How do you intercept every pass i make. I don't get it. Barca players are not even that good in that game. Yet they play like everyone is way faster and stronger than my team.

Turok_TTZ

no he wouldnt. thats why Jese exists

wait youre mexican arent you? figures.

Jese will not be back for a whole season, false one. Did you not observe the news of his injury? the worst injury he could have gotten. He will need at least one whole season AFTER he comes back from injury before he can play 100%. such is how long it takes to recover from the injury he has had. and even when he does recover fully, we will not know much speed he will lose, guaranteed he will lose some speed.

That's why Madrid are in the market for a backup winger for CR7 and Bale since we know we can't rely on Jese next season due to the fact that he won't be available for a good amount of matches anyways. it will be a long time before we can see Jese at his best.

in the meantime, I for one am very pleased to hear Vela being considered. Proven la liga talent and a team player. we need more players who will sacrifice their game for the good of the team. Remember, without Jese, we got no backups for CR7 or Bale. Di maria is a midfielder now and should stay the beastly b2b mid that he is.

CR7 and Bale really need backups. they were overplayed towards the end of last season.

Mascot

Lol. Jack Wilshire is like Tom Cleverley doing a bad impression of Bryan Robson. Probably THE most overrated player alive today.

Holy fuck, be glad this match isn't on beinsport where i can rewind the video, otherwise you would all have a gif of Woys glorious tits right now to counter Marcs gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom