• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart is much better than Foster
Jagielka is much better than Jones
Johnson is a much better RB than Milner
Gerrard is much better than Lampard
Sturridge is much better than Lambert

imo
Was just talking about the back 4.

I don't think Johnson is that much better he was hopeless for most of the season. Don't rate Jagielka at all myself.

England = shit.

Not going to get a single point in the group stages. We will be lucky to draw with Costa Rica let alone Uruguay and Italy.

There just isn't enough English talent in the EPL. ;(

Marc

The problem with Ox and Barkley is the same Sturridge had for a long time, they both know they have no chance of getting into the team. They have to score a hat trick to be considered or score the best goal ever.

Put faith in them, believe in them and the pressure is off and can play more naturally.

Hitcher - "Gerrard is much better than Lampard" u wot m8

GHG

Gold Member
Sterling is much better so it's fine.

Oxlade too, same age aren't they?

Yep and Sturridge is still young.

Barkley is one of the most brain-dead footballers I've seen in a while. Kick and run at its finest. A crowd pleaser but will get found out on the European/international stage if he ever gets the opportunity. He only knows how to play at 1 pace and that's at 100mph.

Cappa

Banned
Mourinho has now signed Tiago, Diego Costa, and Fabregas and is rumored to be interested in Luis Felipe......... basically signing everyone from La Liga.

Meier

Jimmy plays RB like I do in FIFA Clubs. A bit of a liability but provides some long balls that can open up the defense. Unfortunately when I play RB I have The Visualizer as a RCB covering my ass and he has Smalling.

Best

Why's Barkley rated highly anyway. Got no assists this year. His good goal wasn't even that special, just crap defending.

Scum

Hot+Humid+International Football+Friendly

I used to live in Miami, In June I would get covered in sweat walking to the car, let alone playing football.
rodvik, pls. They should work up a sweat. Those kits look fresh from the laundrettes.

Cappa

Banned
Where's da sauce?

for which? Costa, Tiago or Fabregas?

Costa is everywhere. Tiago is being reported by As/Marca/Sport .... Fabregas was leaked by Pique to Del Bosque in a press conference..... waiting for sports to come on TV here in Spain to record and upload as no other publication has posted the story yet.

Barzul

Chamberlain to Lampard
BohZKM3IUAAx6gg.jpg

FootballFan

Mourinho has now signed Tiago, Diego Costa, and Fabregas and is rumored to be interested in Luis Felipe......... basically signing everyone from La Liga.

LOL

where'd you gather this information from? Indykalia?

Edit
I don't believe any transfers until they are on the clubs website or really really obviously done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom