• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

When we ever linked with Paulinho odd? Can't remember if we was.

Alberto was decent when given the chance, however he didn't get hardly any gametime past Christmas.

We weren't ever linked with him. He's just the ideal player for me to fit into our midfield.

Zabojnik

Over my dead body. I'll chain myself to his car if I have to.

It's understandable though, and I think most of the players are having the same line of thought. Still, Nigel has been our best player last year, if he has to leave it better be for a €25m offer, at least.

Surely he's not worried about 'what his role may be' though? He'll obviously be a starting XI player. I guess it's all about that prestige.
And moneyz.

iDNKQ1OgAEEhf.gif

Kojima is the greatest. Metal Gear is the greatest. Fuck the haters, fuck everybody.

Surely he's not worried about 'what his role may be' though? He'll obviously be a starting XI player. I guess it's all about that prestige.
And moneyz.

Kojima is the greatest. Metal Gear is the greatest. Fuck the haters, fuck everybody.

Pretty much, yeah. De Jong-De Sciglio-Abate-El Shaa (and Rami if he stays) are probably the only players certain to have a role in the starting XI, the rest will have the entire summer to show off. I get his point of view, it's understandable: at 29 he might have time for another transfer to a top club before he gets older, and if he has to stay out of the CL for too long then it would make sense to have a look around.

Pretty much, yeah. De Jong-De Sciglio-Abate-El Shaa (and Rami if he stays) are probably the only players certain to have a role in the starting XI, the rest will have the entire summer to show off. I get his point of view, it's understandable: at 29 he might have time for another transfer to a top club before he gets older, and if he has to stay out of the CL for too long then it would make sense to have a look around.

Yup, De Jong has one more big contract left in his career.

Frankly, I completely understand if he pushes for a transfer away from the club. I am done blaming anything on anyone other than B&G. They are 100% responsible, I only feel sorry for the players and staff members who have gotten caught up in this mess. I don't even blame guys like Birsa or Mesbah, they never asked to be given big club expectations, that's all Galliani's cheapness.

Jarnet87

It's gonna be another long summer of United chasing big names instead of going after quality players who they could get for reasonable fees. In the end Tom Cleverly and Michael Carrick will be our starting midfielders again. Fergie has cursed our midfield, we need Based God to endorse United and work his voodoo magic.

It's gonna be another long summer of United chasing big names instead of going after quality players who they could get for reasonable fees. In the end Tom Cleverly and Michael Carrick will be our starting midfielders again. The Fergie curse is real.

Wrong. Our starting midfield will be two Cleverleys.

cremino

Gazzetta dello sport said Real Madrid offered 90 mil € for Suarez and this is just the first offer....
Take it with a huge grain of salt

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_n6nxyjDutS1s8z5rho1_500.gif

I ... I want one. Dat scudetto ring.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpW4J_JIgAA3A4S.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
no Pogba pics until Viva eats his lunch pls. I don't want him to yell at me again.
[quote="Zabojnik, post: 114832243"]
Yeah, the dogfighting pre-alpha module is out.

[url]http://a.pomf.se/yazrid.webm[/url]

[url]http://a.pomf.se/qrvryp.webm[/url][/QUOTE]
looks really cool!

I still do like MGS and will play the new one (and probably ground zero when I can find it for 5 euros or so used), but a few of the things they have done to it turns me off a bit... and stop with fucking platform exclusive stuff, if I buy a game I want to be able to get all the stuff and not have to buy two different versions (or in ubisoft game cases, about 10) just to get all the stuff. But that's more gaming in general I suppose, where the torrented version will be the superior one, good job publishers.

Blablurn

I still do like MGS and will play the new one (and probably ground zero when I can find it for 5 euros or so used), but a few of the things they have done to it turns me off a bit... and stop with fucking platform exclusive stuff, if I buy a game I want to be able to get all the stuff and not have to buy two different versions (or in ubisoft game cases, about 10) just to get all the stuff. But that's more gaming in general I suppose, where the torrented version will be the superior one.

when will u get a PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom