• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

I'm going to Germany next week

Time to stock up on my German humour

HenningWehnProfile2014.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm going to Germany next week

Time to stock up on my German humour

1-most of them don't speak English (or know basic stuff like "is there a WIFI here? :(" so learn some sign language to communicate with them
2-check your eyes before you leave
3-drink your coffee on the plane, it's gonna be a long holiday

german humour

I hope those are the actual subtitles and not someone's idea of doing a funny

1-most of them don't speak English (or know basic stuff like "is there a WIFI here? :(" so learn some sign language to communicate with them
2-check your eyes before you leave
3-drink your coffee on the plane, it's gonna be a long holiday
They sing English football chants I am sure they will know also I did German gcse über brucke nein langsam.

My eye test is on the 16th.

It's easyjet, we don't get any perks at all. I will buy one from pret through.

Carbonox

Do mention that you find Adolf Hitler to be one of the better managers in the Bundesliga in the last 10 years. He cocked up with selling Jurgen Klinsmann to West Germany though.

Scholes says Pirlo is the "world's greatest playmaker", adding: "Give him time and he will destroy you."

Scholes, 39, said England's management are "well aware of Pirlo's threat" and warned they "cannot make the mistakes of 2012 again".

"We paid nowhere near enough attention to him," he added. "Pirlo is not renowned for his athleticism but that day he ran 11.58km, more than any England player.

"He also had more passes (131) than England's four starting midfielders."

"Park was the perfect man for Pirlo in 2010 and never gave him kick," said Scholes, who made 66 appearances for England. "You could even see Pirlo getting frustrated and having little kicks out by the end.

"For Manaus, we need an 'English Park Ji-Sung', one England player designated to man-mark him," added Scholes.

"Looking at the squad, Danny Welbeck - a good defender who can nick the ball well - could be an option and would be a bold decision, one which gives England a creative outlet and saddles Pirlo with defensive work."

"James Milner or Jordan Henderson could be asked to give Glen Johnson extra cover down the right," wrote Scholes in his blog for bookmakers Paddy Power.

"When Johnson goes forward it leaves spaces and Gary Cahill will be exposed. It's got me worried."
YES DANNY!

LNBL

Ungrateful fuck Bakkali looks like he wants to leave PSV, the kid is 17 and already is demanding to play 35 matches next season.

I'm sure Wenger would have gone for it if he had the budget. They probably have £50/£60m to spend and can't use half of it on a player they don't really need.

@bbcsport_david
Fabregas now open to market & future likely to be sorted in next few weeks. #Afc priority striker & right-back + will get back-up goalkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom