• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

guys help me think of a topic for my dissertation. something to do with hotel management
LLShC.gif

"Hotel management: how does it work"

Carbonox

YES SHOLA

Daily Fail: "Shola Ameobi could be lining up alongside David Villa and Frank Lampard at New York City FC."

David Villa and Shola Ameobi, a partnership to be feared.

Xisco but younger.

I would have rather kept Xisco than sign Luuk De Jong on a loan deal. :lol

pulga

Banned
2499461-1394410947285.jpg

Im just gonna end up busting out my old undergraduate hotel management thesis and translate it to english #yolo

20140605-222047-80447110.jpg

A fucking child from the Spanish second division. GG Toon you oblongs.

Supposed to be potentially decent but no one ever reaches their potential in a Newcastle shirt. He'll be shit like Luque.

Pardew and Ashley need to go. No club with a fan base like Newcastle deserves this. They should definitely be pushing Spurs and Everton for that 5th spot not settling for 10th

yes, i really wasnt expecting you to link me to a girl fingering herself to oblivion
KuGsj.gif

is this like the new popular thing back home?

Has fingering just made it way to Honduras? They're going to be amazed when you go back home and see all the tricks you have learnt.

pulga

Banned
We're not even in CL m8.

Well it's possible but we will have to beat a team like Arsenal out.

Which would be hilarious

oh god, this needs to happen

Arsenal and UnitedGAF out of the CL would be glorious to witness.

Has fingering just made it way to Honduras? They're going to be amazed when you go back home and see all the tricks you have learnt.

nah, I'm asking because the girl in the video is apparently honduran. idk m8 im confused why jupp is appalled as to why i hadnt seen the video before lol

If New York FC do sign Ameobi and Lampard, they definitely deserve to be called a retirement home. They should give young Americans a chance over those two imo.

He's haunting us...

Verheijen, who slammed Moyes after accusing him of overtraining Van Persie last pre-season, wrote on Twitter on Thursday: ‘Holland looked tired & slow last night vs Wales. As expected, muscle injuries start to accumulate after weeks of intensive & double sessions.
‘Fit but tired players who have to train intensively twice a day will accumulate even more fatigue. Injury risk will increase dramatically.
‘Why are these NT (national team) coaches pushing their players so hard after a long season?’

They should get Freddy Adu, I'm sure he will come cheap from the Mongolian fourth division or wherever he's playing now. He's still a star there.

arkon

Yeah. All the MLS sides should be looking to bring through youth prospects and then supplement them with one or two marquee signings like Mikael Silvestre.

Elchele

Lol, I think people forget who is running NYCFC..... Like Man City gives a shit if they fuck up another league.

pretty much. Still I think a club like NYC FC is just what MLS needed. They are going to make some crazy ass shit with all the money they got = attract attention.

Messi is already 40yo in human years, so it's a matter of time until they sign him

Svia is just a typical American hating Canadian, well knowing the most popular human beans they have brought to the world the last years has been : Avril Lavigne, Justin Bieber, Robyn from how I met your mother and that guy from Nickelback.

Jarnet87

Something like he might be worn out, could retire in a few years, and he might have peaked already because he's been playing for so long. This is a few weeks ago I think.

He's already shown he's peaked, both as a player and a professional. I'm hoping van Gaal can either light a fire in Rooney's ass and get some great football out of him, or phase him out so whoever takes over next doesn't have to deal with it.

K1LLER7

Rafael Hernandez
"Di Marzio claims Manchester United was also on the race for Rakitic, that explains how Zubi won the battle of the century vs Woodward."

Lol battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom