• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

94ghJrf.gif

GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUt5drBfRCE

Barzul

After thinking about it for awhile, we don't need Cesc if we sign a WC forward and above average DM. Chamberlain, Theo and Diaby* will have bigger impacts this season. Add an attacking RB and we could be very very good. I actually our chances next season if we fill our key areas, but we can't just go sign an Ozil on deadline day and expect it all to work out next season.

1.5m for Ayoze Perez

Nothing for Jack Colback

The Newcastle transfer train is well and truly alive ppl.

Talks are happening over Siem De Jong, Remy Cabella and Bafetimbi Gomis apparently but they're more starting 11 type players so OBVIOUSLY we won't sign those.

I thought Cabella was pretty much wrapped up after the World Cup. Isn't he a Ben Arfa replacement?

After thinking about it for awhile, we don't need Cesc if we sign a WC forward and above average DM. Chamberlain, Theo and Diaby* will have bigger impacts this season. Add an attacking RB and we could be very very good. I actually our chances next season if we fill our key areas, but we can't just go sign an Ozil on deadline day and expect it all to work out next season.

Theo is dead and should be sold. Diaby still isn't out of contract? Fucking hell when will the madness end
I would love it if we could buy Sanchez, De Sciglio, and Higuain. Not really sure which DM we should buy.

Edit: Imagine. Gibbs, Kosc Mert, De Sciglio Unnamed DM, Ozil Ramsey Wilshere Sanchez HiguainThat would be deadly.

3Sixty

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 8m

Congratulations to #SaintsFC’s Morgan Schneiderlin, who has been given a late call-up to the @equipedefrance’s #WorldCup squad!

YAY

omgkitty

Theo is dead and should be sold. Diaby still isn't out of contract? Fucking hell when will the madness end
I would love it if we could buy Sanchez, De Sciglio, and Higuain. Not really sure which DM we should buy.

Edit: Imagine. Gibbs, Kosc Mert, De Sciglio Unnamed DM, Ozil Ramsey Wilshere Sanchez HiguainThat would be deadly.

Just go ahead and put Pogba there. You know you want to.

Just go ahead and put Pogba there. You know you want to.

If Pogba came he would have the exact same number of league titles as the rest of the team combined
Sad Face

dont think Wolfsburg is gonna let him go for less than 30M and for Gustavo thats too much

Just wishful thinking. I saw he was linked with Barca. We should have just spent the 18 million on him last year.

Juve are getting Sanchez then? Brenden pls

I just can't see Juve closing the deal. Juve don't like to spend and will delay so much that someone else will come in and sign him up. Just like RVP and Higuain. Juve will then end up with Nani.

Sanchez is on £50k/week?

Can this be real
If it was Txiki the one handling this he would be on 100K net with the club paying the taxes.

Plus a house
Plus private chatter jet.
Plus personal companion when traveling to Chile
Plus a one time bonus of 10M with the option of paying 500K per goal.

Carbonox

I thought Cabella was pretty much wrapped up after the World Cup. Isn't he a Ben Arfa replacement?

I can never tell when it comes to Newcastle. Some say it's a lock but there is no such thing as a lock with this club unless it's someone who's horrifically cheap (or available on loan). :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom