• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vieira would push up the field too. If Wenger could say "Look what I did for Vieira. I could do the same for you." I think he'd listen.

Only difference is the back four. Vieira could afford to get forward, because of the original back four he played under and then we had Cashley and Sol back there who were world class. Now the back four is nowhere near as good and we need someone who can help the back four and offer added protection.

omgkitty

Only difference is the back four. Vieira could afford to get forward, because of the original back four he played under and then we had Cashley and Sol back there who were world class. Now the back four is nowhere near as good and we need someone who can help the back four and offer added protection.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. Mertescielny is good, but they aren't cracking skulls like our defense used to. Plus for a while there we had both Vieira and Gilberto.

Gilberto was one of the most important players in that invincibles run. When he played, Vieira could get forward because he had Gilberto covering up the space he left behind.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. Mertescielny is good, but they aren't cracking skulls like our defense used to. Plus for a while there we had both Vieira and Gilberto.

Gilberto was one of the most important players in that invincibles run. When he played, Vieira could get forward because he had Gilberto covering up the space he left behind.

I miss Gilberto so much. It was disgraceful how Wenger treated. Snubbing him for the captaincy and then letting him go.

Scum

As of next Thursday, there will have been three World Cups and two European Championships hosted since FFvsXIIIFFXV was announced.

He seems pretty confident on this.

RI were saying the same thing on Kroos a few weeks back and again backed it up today.

I just find it hard to believe it was that simple. Why isn't anyone else in for Kroos? Been nothing until this story today that Madrid might be interested which doesn't seem to have much to it either.

Blablurn

RI were saying the same thing on Kroos a few weeks back and again backed it up today.

I just find it hard to believe it was that simple. Why isn't anyone else in for Kroos? Been nothing until this story today that Madrid might be interested which doesn't seem to have much to it either.

hes not that good

Only shirt I need next year...

FqP3xti.png

LegoArmo

Don't see the need for young Dutch players, unless they are real talents. Van Gaal isn't meant to be the long term manager, is he? 3 year contract?

I'd love if he extended his stay though.

Meier

You like Adachi too?!

I'll take you up on that proposal.

<3 Love Adachi, probably my second favorite mangaka after Naoki Urasawa. Haven't read much manga in the last number of years sadly but my library does have all of Yakitate Japan which I've been going through over the past year. I'm a little surprised you guys are fans since he so often focuses on baseball.

I kinda miss being a single dude in college and just having all the time in the world to read manga and watch anime.

How can you say things havent worked out for them when almost every one of them has won trophies to whatever club they went to.

I meant performance wise. Sure, one can win trophies by being a bystander, but that's not what the expectations were regarding them. And I also meant star players, not everyone. Not even sure if we can count Nasri as such, but for ex he sure as hell hasn't replicated that 3 month period after he left.

Haven't done the update yet...

Don't do it

Seems to run a little faster, basic settings are a little easier to access and the camera shortcut from standby is more intuitive, but no way is that worth the hit to the battery life.

£18m is a lot for a leftback, especially one so young, but I have faith that he'll improve the team. Nice to see us going for players who are already decent/good, and have lots of potential to improve, without losing out on them by haggling for too long.

Lambert, Can, Moreno (hopefully), a winger and a centreback (2 if we get rid of Agger and Toure) ought to do it

Can Can can-can play DM?

GQman2121

Banned
@Xperia owners, what the fuck is going on with that latest update? It's nearly halved my battery life :s

Something has to have gone wrong. I'm still on the original Z model with Jelly Bean 4.3 now (previously 4.2.2) and the battery life is definitely jacked up since the recent update a few days ago. I can be fully charged, not touch my phone for an hour and lose nearly 8-10% of my battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom